Hoang Ha Joint Stock Company (HNX: HHG)
52Wk Avg Vol93,780
|1||SHS (Saigon - Hanoi Securities JSC)||50 0||08/02/2019|
|2||BVSC (Baoviet Securities Company)||50 0||07/30/2019|
|3||AGRISECO (AgriBank Securities Joint-Stock Corporation)||30 0||07/04/2018|
|4||ABS (An Binh Securities Joint Stock Company)||20 0||08/05/2019|
|5||TVB (Tri Viet Securities Joint Stock Corporation)||50 0||07/29/2019|
|6||FNS (Funan Securities Corporation)||20 0||04/01/2019|
|7||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||07/25/2019|
|8||HFT (HFT Securities Corporation)||30 0||08/16/2019|
Name: Hoang Ha Joint Stock Company
Address: No 368 Ly Bon - Tien Phong Ward- Thai Binh City - Thai Binh Province
Telephone: (84.227) 625 0250 - 384 2842
Fax: (84.227) 384 8648
Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Industry: Truck Transportation
Listing date: 07/28/2010
Chartered capital: 348,963,540,000
Listed shares: 34,896,354
Shares outstanding: 34,896,354
Tax code: 1000272301
Issued date: 09/25/2001
Business license: 1000272301
Issued date: 09/25/2001
Main business scope:
- Xây dựng công trình
- Đầu tư xây dựng hạ tầng các khu công nghiệp, đô thị và dân cư
- Kinh doanh bất động sản, kinh doanh siêu thị và cho thuê văn phòng...
2001: Hoang Ha Joint Stock Company was established with six 16-seet Mescerdes - Benz vehicles and chartered capital of VND1.5 billion.
2003: The company introduced transport services by taxi into operation in Thai Binh and Hung Yen Province.
2004: The company increased the chartered capital to VND10 billion.
2005: The company opened the 01 bus route (from Thai Binh to Tien Hai Industrial Zone). inncreasing the number of vehicles to 100.
In 12/2007: The company increased the chartered capital to VND60 billion.
On 28/07/2010: The company's stock was listed on HaSTC.
2010: The company increased chartered capital to VND136 billion.
Until 04/2015: The company's chartered capital is VND136 billion.
- 08/14/2018 HHG Annoucement of the change of listing - 6,056,229 shares
- 06/28/2018 HHG 2016's Dividend payment by share with 9% (Record date)
- 06/28/2018 HHG 2017's Dividend payment by share with 12% (Record date)
- 08/29/2017 HHG 2016's Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Record date)
- 08/29/2017 HHG 2016's Dividend payment in cash with 5%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.