Danang Rubber Joint Stock Company (HOSE: DRC)
52Wk Avg Vol419,845
|04/20/2020||FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|04/20/2020||Explanation for FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|03/31/2020||Annual report 2019|
|03/13/2020||Explanation for FS 2019|
|03/13/2020||Audited FS 2019|
Name: Danang Rubber Joint Stock Company
Address: No 01 - Le Van Hien St. - Khue My Ward - Ngu Hanh Son Dist. - Da Nang City
Telephone: (84.236) 377 1405
Fax: (84.236) 377 1400
Industry: Plastics and Rubber
Listing date: 12/29/2006
Chartered capital: 1,187,926,050,000
Listed shares: 118,792,605
Shares outstanding: 118,792,605
Tax code: 0400101531
Establishment license: 3241/QĐ-BCN
Issued date: 10/10/2005
Business license: 0400101531
Issued date: 12/31/2005
Main business scope:
- Producing, trading, and exporting and importing rubber products, materials and equipments serving rubber industry;
- Manufacturing and installing equipments of rubber industry;
- Providing general services...
- 1975: Originated from assembling workshops was established.
- 2006: It renamed as Da Nang Rubber Company with the chartered capital of VND49 billion.
- 2006: It listed on HOSE with the charter capital of VND92.475 billion.
- 2008: The company increased charter capital to VND154 billion by issusing bonus shares for existing shareholders.
- 2010: The company increased charter capital to VND308 billion by issuing shares to pay dividend.
- 2011: The company increased charter capital to VND462 billion by issuing shares to pay dividend.
- 2012: The company increased charter capital to VND692.3 billion by issuing shares to pay dividend.
- 2013: The company increased charter capital to VND831 billion.
- 2016: The company increased charter capital to VND1,187.92 billion.
- 12/09/2019 DRC Dividend payment in cash with 5.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 12/09/2019 DRC Dividend payment in cash with 5.00% for 2019
- 05/30/2019 DRC Dividend payment in cash with 6% (Tranche 2/2018) (Record date)
- 05/30/2019 DRC Dividend payment in cash with 6% (Tranche 2/2018)
- 04/23/2019 DRC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.