VINAHUD Urban And Housing Development Invesment Joint Stock Company (UPCoM: VHD)
52Wk Avg Vol18,412
|03/25/2021||VCG: VHD is no longer a subsidiary of VINACONEX|
|03/23/2020||VHD: Annual General Mandate 2020|
|03/06/2020||VHD: Documents for the General Meeting of Shareholders|
|03/04/2020||VHD: Board Resolution|
|03/04/2020||VHD: Báo cáo tài chính năm 2019|
|07/23/2021||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2021|
|04/28/2021||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2021|
|03/21/2021||2021 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
|03/07/2021||Annual report 2020|
|03/04/2021||Corporate Governance Report 2020|
Name: VINAHUD Urban And Housing Development Invesment Joint Stock Company
Address: VINAHUD Building, Trung Yen 9 Street, Trung Yen Urban Area, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3783 5757
Fax: (84.24) 3783 5656
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate Development
Listing date: 06/22/2017
Chartered capital: 380,000,000,000
Listed shares: 7,000,000
Shares outstanding: 38,000,000
Tax code: 0102294285
Establishment license: 0102294285
Business license: 0102294285
Issued date: 06/20/2007
Main business scope:
- Developing and trading real estate.
- Investing, constructing residential areas, urban areas, industrial parks, irrigation and transportation works.
- Importing, exporting, and trading building material, equipment and machineries.
- Providing consultation services in installation of equipment and machineries, construction of civil and industrial works.
- 2000: Management Board of Vinaconex Housing Development Construction Investment Project was established;
- 2007: Vinaconex Urban and Housing Development Investment Joint Stock Company was established with an initial charter capital of VND70 billion on the basis of Management Board of Vinaconex Housing Development Construction Investment Project;
- November 2011: Became a public company;
- 22 June 2017: Traded on UPCOM market;
- May 04, 2021: Renamed as VINAHUD Urban and Housing Development Investment Joint Stock Company;
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.