ANI Joint Stock Company (HNX: SIC)
52Wk Avg Vol3,664
|1||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||01/08/2020|
|01/21/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/21/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/08/2020||Corporate Governance Report 2019|
|10/22/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|10/22/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
Name: ANI Joint Stock Company
Address: No. 14 Ky Dong St. - Ward 9 - Dist. 3 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 6290 5659
Fax: (84.28) 6290 5598
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Listing date: 12/27/2006
Chartered capital: 239,992,700,000
Listed shares: 23,999,270
Shares outstanding: 23,999,264
Tax code: 0303255529
Establishment license: 1716/QÐ_BXD
Issued date: 12/24/2003
Business license: 0303255529
Issued date: 03/22/2004
Main business scope:
- Investing, trading and exploiting housing and urban area services, small and medium hydroelectric projects
- Constructing civil, industrial, trafffic, irrigation projects; post offices, urban and industralc park technical infrastructure; supply and drainage works; transmission lines and transformers
- Producing, trading materials, construction materials, machineries and equipments...
- 1993: Song Da Investment - Development Joint Stock Company, formerly known as a branch of Song Da Corporation in Ho chi Minh city, was established.
- 2003: Branch of Song Da Corporation in Ho Chi Minh city officially became Song Da Investment - Development Joint Stock Company with the charter capital of VND80 billion.
- 2006: company's stock was listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
- In 04/2015: The charter capital was VND80 billion.
- 08/27/2019 SIC 2019's Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Record date)
- 08/27/2019 SIC 2019's Dividend payment in cash with 5%
- 06/21/2019 SIC Annoucement of the change of listing - 3,999,779 shares
- 06/10/2019 SIC Decision on the change of listing - 3,999,779 shares
- 05/03/2019 SIC 2018's Bonus share issue with 20%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.