Quang Ngai Water Supply Sewerage And Construction JSC (UPCoM: QNW)
52Wk Avg Vol
|01/24/2022||Corporate Governance Report 2021|
|01/19/2022||Parent Company FS Quarter 4 of 2021|
|01/19/2022||Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2021|
|10/18/2021||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
|10/18/2021||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
Name: Quang Ngai Water Supply Sewerage And Construction JSC
Address: No.17 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Nguyen Nghiem Ward, Quang Ngai Quang Ngai
Telephone: (84.255) 382 2693
Fax: (84.255) 382 2692
Industry: Water, Sewage and Other Systems
Listing date: 12/26/2016
Chartered capital: 200,000,000,000
Listed shares: 20,000,000
Shares outstanding: 20,000,000
Tax code: 4300326264
Establishment license: 152/QĐ-UB
Issued date: 02/03/2010
Business license: 4300326264
Issued date: 02/24/2010
Main business scope:
- Producing and trading clean water.
- Designing, investin and constructing water supply and drainage works.
- Constructing electric system 22/15KV for water supply works.
- 1963: Quang Ngai Water Factory was established;
- 03 February 2010: Quang Ngai Provincial People's Committee issued the Decision No.152/QD-UBND on transforming Quang Ngai Water Supply Sewerage and Construction One-member Limited Company into thành Quang Ngai Water Supply Sewerage and Construction Joint Stock Company;
- 24 February 2010: Put into operation under the model of a joint stock company with a charter capital of VND48,795,220,000 under the business registration certificate No.4300326264 issued by Quang Ngai Department of Planning and Investment;
- 15 April 2016: Charter capital was raised up to VND54,909,880,000;
- 27 October 2017: Charter capital was raised up to VND200 billion;
- 04/26/2021 QNW General Meeting of Shareholders for 2021
- 11/23/2020 QNW Dividend payment in cash with 1.51% for 2019 (Record date)
- 11/23/2020 QNW Dividend payment in cash with 1.51% for 2019
- 06/26/2020 QNW General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 08/29/2019 QNW 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 1.79% (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.