Cai Lay Veterinary Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company (HNX: MKV)
52Wk Avg Vol223
|10/24/2019||MKV: Financial Statement Quarter 3/2019|
|08/22/2019||MKV: Alert on MKV removed|
|08/16/2019||MKV: Reviewed financial statement 2019|
|07/24/2019||MKV: Financial Statement Quarter 2/2019|
|04/26/2019||MKV: Financial Statement Quarter 1/2019|
|1||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||01/08/2020|
|10/24/2019||FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|08/16/2019||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/31/2019||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/24/2019||FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|04/26/2019||FS Quarter 1 of 2019|
Name: Cai Lay Veterinary Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
Address: No. 560 - Highway 1A - Region 5 - Cai Lay Town - Tien Giang
Telephone: (84.273) 371 0769
Fax: (84.273) 382 6363
Industry: Chemical - Pharmaceutical
Listing date: 11/21/2008
Chartered capital: 50,000,380,000
Listed shares: 5,000,038
Shares outstanding: 5,000,000
Tax code: 1200505472
Establishment license: 4630/QÐ-UB
Issued date: 11/11/2002
Business license: 1200505472
Issued date: 12/26/2011
Main business scope:
- Producing, trading veterinary medicine
- Producing, trading premix, feed for cattle, poultry and aquaculture
- Trading materials, semi-finish products, chemicals, vaccine for veterinary and aquaculture sector…
No. 19 – Group 4 – Quoc Bao Area – Van Dien Town – Thanh Tri – Hanoi
Tel: (04) 36812444 – DĐ: 0912 396727
- 06/1990: Cai Lay Veterinary Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, formerly Cai Lay Livestock and Veterinary Pharmacy Company, was established.
- 24/06/1998: Cai Lay Livestock and Veterinary Pharmacy Company was merged into Tien Giang Veterinary Pharmacy Enterprise.
- 25/08/1998: Tien Giang Veterinary Pharmacy Enterprise was renamed as Cai Lay Livestock and Veterinary Pharmacy Company.
- 2002: Company was equitized. Charter capital is VND5 billion.
- 01/2008: Raised charter capital to VND15 billion.
- 11/2008: company's stock was listed on HNX.
- 2011: Raised charter capital to VND30 billion.
- 04/2015: Charter capital is VND30 billion.
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.