Lilama5 Joint Stock Company (HNX: LO5)
52Wk Avg Vol335
|01/21/2020||LO5: Financial Statement Quarter 4/2019|
|01/20/2020||LO5: Annual Corporate Governance Report 2019|
|10/22/2019||LO5: Financial Statement Quarter 3/2019|
|08/16/2019||LO5: Reviewed financial statement 2019|
|07/23/2019||LO5: Financial Statement Quarter 2/2019|
|01/21/2020||FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/10/2020||Corporate Governance Report 2019|
|10/22/2019||FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|08/16/2019||Explanation for Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
|08/16/2019||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
Name: Lilama5 Joint Stock Company
Abbreviation:LILAMA 5. JSC
Address: No. 179 - Tran Phu St. – Bim Son Town – Thanh Hoa Province
Telephone: (84.237) 382 4421 - 382 5573
Fax: (84.237) 382 4220
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Specialty Trade Contractors
Listing date: 12/21/2009
Chartered capital: 51,497,910,000
Listed shares: 5,149,791
Shares outstanding: 5,149,791
Tax code: 2800233448
Establishment license: 667/QĐ-BXD
Issued date: 07/01/2006
Business license: 2800233448
Issued date: 06/15/2006
Main business scope:
- Constructing and installing civil, traffic, irrigation, industrial and urban infrastrucuture projects
- Processing, installing and consulting on the installation of technology assembly, steel structure, gas tank…
- 1976: Lilama 5 Joint Stock Company, formerly Thanh Hoa Installation Construction Site, was established.
- 1978: Thanh Hoa Installation Construction Site was renamed as Installation Enterprise No.5.
- 1979: Installation Enterprise No.5 was merged with Ha Nam Ninh Installation Enterprise No. 4 to establish Installation Enterprise Association No.45.
- 1993: Installation Enterprise Association No.45 was changed to Installation Enterprise No.5.
- 01/12/1995: Installation Enterprise No.5 was renamed as Installation and Construction Company No.5.
- 2006: Company was equitized and renamed as Lilama Joint Stock Company No.5.
- 21/12/2009: The company's stock was listed on HNX.
- 04/2015: Charter capital is VND50 billion.
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.