Agriculture Printing & Packing Joint Stock Company (HNX: INN)
52Wk Avg Vol11,046
Name: Agriculture Printing & Packing Joint Stock Company
Address: Số 72 - Đường Trường Chinh - Phường Phương Mai - Quận Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Telephone: (84.24) 3684 0095
Fax: (84.24) 3684 0095
Industry: Paper Manufacturing
Listing date: 01/22/2010
Chartered capital: 180,000,000,000
Listed shares: 18,000,000
Shares outstanding: 18,000,000
Tax code: 0101508664
Establishment license: QĐ686
Issued date: 03/22/2004
Business license: 0103004779
Issued date: 07/02/2004
Main business scope:
In tờ rơi, tờ gấp, tạp chí, tem nhãn, Catalogue, bao bì hộp trên các chất liệu giấy, bìa và giấy phủ nhôm, đề can, đề can nhựa, hộp carton sóng E . Công ty nhận in cho các mặt hàng chủ yếu như bao thuốc lá, bóng đèn, hộp thuốc tân dược, bánh, kẹo, chè, rượu...
- In 1969: Agricultural Printing and Packaging Joint Stock Company originated from Map Drawing Workshop was established.
- In 1970: Renamed as Frame and Map Printing Workshop No.1.
- In 1983: Renamed as Agricultural Printing Enterprises No.1 under Ministry of Agriculture.
- In 1993: Renamed as Food Industrial and Agricultural Printing Enterprises under Ministry of Food Industry And Agriculture.
- In 2002: Renamed as Food Industrial and Agricultural Printing under Ministry of Agriculture and Rural.
- On 01/01/2004: Converted to the joint stock company with the charter capital of VND25 billion (25% from State).
- In 2008: Hiked the charter capital to VND 54 billion.
- On 22/01/2010: Officially listed on HNX.
- 07/14/2020 INN Dividend payment in cash with 20.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 07/14/2020 INN Dividend payment in cash with 20.00% for 2019
- 06/28/2020 INN General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 05/15/2019 INN 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 20% (Record date)
- 05/15/2019 INN 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 20%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.