Hoang Anh Gia Lai Agricultural JSC (HOSE: HNG)
52Wk Avg Vol978,500
|11/02/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2020|
|08/31/2020||Reviewed Consolidated FS the first 6 month of 2020|
|07/31/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|07/30/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|07/27/2020||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2020|
Name: Hoang Anh Gia Lai Agricultural JSC
Address: 15 Truong Chinh Street, Phu dong Ward, Pleiku City, Gia Lai Province.
Telephone: (84.269) 2222 283
Fax: (84.269). 2222 218
Sector: Agriculture Production
Industry: Crop Production
Listing date: 07/20/2015
Chartered capital: 11,085,538,950,000
Listed shares: 1,108,553,895
Shares outstanding: 1,108,553,895
Tax code: 5900712753
Business license: 5900712753
Issued date: 05/26/2010
Main business scope:
- 26/05/2010: Hoang Anh Gia Lai Rubber Company was established with a charter capital of VND484 million.
- 2012: Inaugurated the sugarcane production plant with a capacity of 7,000 tons/day and the thermal power plant from sugarcane bagasse with a capacity of 30 MW in Attapeu;
- 2013: Inaugurated the industrial park of sugarcane plant with a capacity of 7,000 tons per day and rubber latex processing plant with a capacity of 25,000 tons per year;
- 2014: Planted 42,500 hectares of rubber trees, 17,303 hectares of palm trees, 8,000 hectares of sugar canes and 5,000 hectares of maize trees in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, and invested in development of beef cow and dairy cow raising model;
- 2015: Merged with Tay Nguyen Dairy Cows Joint Stock Company and renamed as Hoang Anh Gia Lai Agricultural Joint Stock Company;
- 2016: Implemented the comprehensive restructuring plan of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Agricultural Joint Stock Company, developed passion fruit planting project to participate in passion fruit export value chain with origin from Laos and Vietnam, and planted dragon fruit, banana and more than 10 other fruits;
- 2017: Started to harvest banana and dragon fruits, and signed strategic agreement with Mobile World Investment Corporation to sell HNG's fruits in Bach Hoa Xanh supermarkets;
- 10/07/2015: Listed on Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE);
- 20/07/2015: Traded on Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE);
- 30/03/2018: Charter capital was raised up to VND8,868,438,850.
- 06/26/2020 HNG General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 09/05/2019 HNG Annoucement of the change of listing - 221,710,000 shares
- 08/28/2019 HNG Decision on the change of listing - 221,710,000 shares
- 04/26/2019 HNG 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 04/12/2019 HNG Annoucement of the change of listing - 119,700,000 shares
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.