Gemadept Corporation (HOSE: GMD)
52Wk Avg Vol657,542
|07/30/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/30/2019||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/30/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|05/17/2019||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019|
|05/02/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 1 of 2019|
Name: Gemadept Corporation
Address: Gemadept Tower - 2Bis - 4-6 Le Thanh Ton St. - Ben Nghe Ward - Dist. 1 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3823 6236
Fax: (84.28) 3823 5236
Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Industry: Water Transportation
Listing date: 04/22/2002
Chartered capital: 2,969,249,570,000
Listed shares: 296,924,957
Shares outstanding: 296,924,957
Tax code: 0301116791
Establishment license: 1489 QÐ/TCCB - LÐ
Issued date: 07/24/1993
Business license: 059080
Issued date: 11/01/1993
Main business scope:
- Exploiting ports and providing logistics service
- Providing commodities transport
- Operating ships and and providing marine agent
- Trading real estate and carry out financial investment ...
1990: General Forwarding and Agency Corporation was established under Vietnam Maritime Department.
1993: The Company was equitized with the charter capital of VND6.2 billion.
1995: Established Phuoc Long ICD, the first inland depot in Vietnam;
2001: Raised charter capital to VND200 billion;
2002: Company's stock was listed on HOSE.
2010: Raised the charter capital to VND1,000 billion;
2013: Raised the charter capital to VND1,144 billion, completed and put into exploitation the Nam Hai Dinh Vu container port;
2015: Renamed as Gemadept Corporation;
15/11/2017: Raised the charter capital to VND2,882,769,570,000;
04/12/2018: Raised the charter capital to VND2,969,249,570,000;
- 08/29/2022 GMD Annoucement of the change of listing - 4,324,000 shares
- 08/27/2020 GMD Annoucement of the change of listing - 4,324,000 shares
- 10/21/2019 GMD Additional trading - 1,742,000 shares
- 05/16/2019 GMD 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 09/21/2018 GMD Decision on the change of listing - 8,648,000 shares
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.