Dong Phu Rubber Joint Stock Company (HOSE: DPR)
52Wk Avg Vol174,249
|01/20/2022||Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2021|
|01/20/2022||Parent Company FS Quarter 4 of 2021|
|12/01/2021||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2021|
|10/20/2021||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
|10/20/2021||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
Name: Dong Phu Rubber Joint Stock Company
Address: Thuan Phu Commune Dong Phu Binh Phuoc
Telephone: (84.271) 381 9786
Fax: (84.271) 381 9620
Industry: Chemical - Pharmaceutical
Listing date: 11/30/2007
Chartered capital: 430,000,000,000
Listed shares: 43,000,000
Shares outstanding: 43,000,000
Tax code: 3800100376
Establishment license: 3441/2206/QĐ/ĐMDN
Issued date: 11/30/2006
Business license: 3800100376
Issued date: 12/28/2006
Main business scope:
- Planting, caring rubber trees, exploiting, processing, importing and exporting rubber latex.
- Processing rubber wood and rubber-related products.
- Investing and developing industrial and civil works.
- Other businesses under the business registration certificate.
- 1927: Formerly established as Thuan Loi Plantation under Mechelin Company;
- 04 March 1993: Dong Phu Rubber State-owned Company under Vietnam Rubber Industry General Department was established on the basis of Thuan Loi Plantation;
- 28 December 2006: Transformed into Dong Phu Rubber Joint Stock Company with an intial charter capital of VND400 billion under the business registration certificate No.4403000069 issued by Binh Phuoc Department of Planning and Investment;
- 2007: Listed and traded on Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE);
- 2010: Raised the charter capital to VND430 billion;
- 12/16/2021 DPR Dividend payment in cash with 15.00% for 2021 (Record date)
- 12/16/2021 DPR Dividend payment in cash with 15.00% for 2021
- 07/29/2021 DPR Dividend payment in cash with 15.00% (Tranche 2/2020)
- 07/29/2021 DPR Dividend payment in cash with 15.00% (Tranche 2/2020) (Record date)
- 06/29/2021 DPR General Meeting of Shareholders for 2021
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.