Dong Nai Water Joint Stock Company (UPCoM: DNW)
52Wk Avg Vol2,123
|09/08/2020||Reviewed Consolidated FS the first 6 month of 2020|
|09/08/2020||Reviewed Parent Company FS the first 6 month of 2020|
|07/31/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|07/31/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|04/22/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
Name: Dong Nai Water Joint Stock Company
Address: 48 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám - P.Quyết Thằng - TP.Biên Hòa - T.Đồng Nai
Telephone: (84.251) 384 3316
Fax: (84.251) 384 7149
Industry: Water, Sewage and Other Systems
Listing date: 03/16/2016
Chartered capital: 1,000,000,000,000
Listed shares: 100,000,000
Shares outstanding: 100,000,000
Tax code: 3600259296
Business license: 3600259296
Issued date: 04/07/2004
Main business scope:
- Khai thác xử lý và cung cấp nước phục vụ sinh hoạt đô thị và công nghiệp
- Xây dựng công trình cấp thoát nước, trạm bơm...
- Sản xuất các sản phẩm cơ khí chuyên ngành nước
- Đầu tư xây dựng cơ sở hạ tầng ĐT&KCN
- 1928-1930, Bien Hoa Water Treatment Plant was designed and constructed by the French with the capacity of 1,450m3/day.
- 1967, additional treatment unit with capacity of 15,000m3/day funded by the aid agency under Australian government was constructed and increased capacity to 16,500m3/day.
- 1987: the capacity of the plant was increased to 22,000m3/day.
- 1993: the capacity of the plant was increased from 22,000m3/day to 36,000m3/day to supply treated water to Bien Hoa people.
- 04/1998: Long Binh Water Plant was constructed and completed (phase I) with capacity of 15.000 m3 per day.
- 2002: phase II was completed with total capacity of 30,000 m3/day.
- 18/05/2004: Thien Tan Water Treatment Plant (phase I) with capacity of 100,000 m3/day was officially put into operation.
- 28/03/2014: Nhon Trach Water Treatment Plant (phase I) with capacity of 100,000 m3/day was officially put into operation.
- 17/11/2014: Went public in HOSE with the average winning bid of VND12,227.
- 16/03/2016: Traded on the UPCOM market.
- 09/14/2020 DNW Dividend payment in cash with 9.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 09/14/2020 DNW Dividend payment in cash with 9.00% for 2019
- 04/09/2020 DNW General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 09/05/2019 DNW 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 8% (Record date)
- 09/05/2019 DNW 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 8%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.