Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company (HOSE: COM)
52Wk Avg Vol321
- Trading equipments for petrol stations; materials and transport means
- Constructing civil and industrial works, especially petrol stations and warehouses
- Trading real estate, leasing offices and warehouses…...
|Full name||Positions||Share of ownership|
|• Mr Le Van Nghia||Chairman of BOD||3,500,826|
|• Mr Le Tan Thuong||CEO/Member of BOD||141,370|
|• Mr Pham Van Thoai||Member of BOD||2,598,757|
|• Mr Tran Minh Ha||Member of BOD||3,000,000|
|• Mr Le Van Bach||Member of BOD||2,824,200|
|• Mr Pham Van Khoa||Deputy CEO||5,600|
|• Mr Nguyen Chon Quang||Deputy CEO||4,740|
|• Mr Pham Cong Quyen||Chief Accountant/Finance Director||100,255|
|• Mr Nguyen Duc Linh||Chief of Supervisory Board||-|
|• Mr Bui Huy Thang||Member of Supervisory Board||-|
|• Ms Ngo Phuong Hanh||Member of Supervisory Board||-|
Capital Increase History
First trading date08/07/2006
First trading day price39,000
First listed volume3,400,000
|PetroVietnam Oil Corporation||6,325,016||44.79|
|The Ho Chi Minh City One-Member Limited Liability Oil & Gas Company - Saigon Petro||5,598,757||39.65|
|• Full name||Mr. Le Tan Thuong|
|• ID card||075071000204|
|• Address||318/1A Cach Mang Thang Tam, 10 Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City|
PIC of Information Disclosure
|• Full name||Mr. Pham Van Khoa|
|• Positions||Deputy CEO|
|Company type||Joint Stock Comapny|
- 13/12/1975: Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company, formerly Petroleum Management Division of Ho Chi Minh Transportation Department, was established.
- 1993: Renamed as Transportation Materials and Equipment Company.
- 2000: Transformed into Materials - Petroleum Joint Stock Company with an initial charter capital of VND25 billion.
- 2006: company's stock was listed and traded on HOSE.
- 11/2007: Charter capital was increased to VND79.99 billion;
- 07/2008: Charter capital was increased to VND86.12 billion;
- 08/2010: Charter capital was increased to VND141.2 billion;