Construction & Investment JSC No 492 (HNX: C92)
52Wk Avg Vol46
|1||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||06/05/2019|
|2||HFT (HFT Securities Corporation)||25 0||06/26/2019|
|05/02/2019||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019|
|04/22/2019||FS Quarter 1 of 2019|
|04/10/2019||Annual report 2018|
|04/05/2019||2019 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
|03/28/2019||Audited FS 2018|
Name: Construction & Investment JSC No 492
Address: 198 Truong Chinh St. - Le Loi Ward- Vinh City - Nghe An Province
Telephone: (84.238) 385 3804
Fax: (84.238) 385 4494
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Listing date: 11/19/2007
Chartered capital: 53,129,200,000
Listed shares: 5,312,920
Shares outstanding: 5,312,920
Tax code: 2900329305
Establishment license: 1227/QÐ-BGTVT
Issued date: 08/30/1997
Business license: 2703000504
Issued date: 02/23/2005
Main business scope:
- Constructing transportation, industrial, civil and irrigational works, investing in transportation works under BOT and BT forms
- Producing, trading construction materials, pre-cast concrete structures
- Trading, importing and exporting transportation materials and equipments
- Real estate business
1992: Construction Site No. 1 under Civil Engineering Construction Corporation No.4 (Cienco4) was established;
1995: Renamed as Construction Enterprise No.1 as a subsidiary of Civil Engineering Construction Corporation No.4;
1997: Renamed as Engineering Construction Company No. 492;
2002: The Prime Ministry approved to rank the company the First class state company.
2005: Renamed as Mechanical Joint Stock Company.
2006: Renamed as Central Mechanical Joint Stock Company.
2007: It was listed on the HNX. The share capital is 12 billion dong in March, 2009.
- 04/25/2019 C92 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 04/24/2017 C92 2017's Annual shareholders’meeting
- 04/14/2016 C92 2016's Annual shareholders’meeting
- 09/16/2015 C92 2014's Dividend payment in cash with 12% (Record date)
- 09/16/2015 C92 2014's Dividend payment in cash with 12%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.