ANI Joint Stock Company (HNX: SIC)
52Wk Avg Vol7,569
|1||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||05/23/2019|
|04/25/2019||Explanation for Consolidated FS Quarter 1 of 2019|
|04/25/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 1 of 2019|
|04/20/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 1 of 2019|
|04/09/2019||Annual report 2018|
|04/09/2019||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019|
Name: ANI Joint Stock Company
Address: No. 14 Ky Dong St. - Ward 9 - Dist. 3 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 6290 5659
Fax: (84.28) 6290 5598
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Listing date: 12/27/2006
Chartered capital: 239,992,700,000
Listed shares: 19,999,491
Shares outstanding: 23,999,264
Tax code: 0303255529
Establishment license: 1716/QÐ_BXD
Issued date: 12/24/2003
Business license: 0303255529
Issued date: 03/22/2004
Main business scope:
- Investing, trading and exploiting housing and urban area services, small and medium hydroelectric projects
- Constructing civil, industrial, trafffic, irrigation projects; post offices, urban and industralc park technical infrastructure; supply and drainage works; transmission lines and transformers
- Producing, trading materials, construction materials, machineries and equipments...
1993: Song Da Investment - Development Joint Stock Company, formerly known as a branch of Song Da Corporation in Ho chi Minh city, was established.
2003: Branch of Song Da Corporation in Ho Chi Minh city officially became Song Da Investment - Development Joint Stock Company with the charter capital of VND80 billion.
2006: Company's stock was listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
In 04/2015: The charter capital was VND80 billion.
- 06/10/2019 SIC Decision on the change of listing - 3,999,779 shares
- 05/03/2019 SIC 2018's Bonus share issue with 20%
- 03/23/2019 SIC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 05/24/2018 SIC Annoucement of the change of listing - 3,999,776 shares
- 05/10/2018 SIC Decision on the change of listing - 3,999,776 shares
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.