Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HOSE: MBB)
52Wk Avg Vol4,589,613
Name: Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank
Address: 21 Cat Linh - Cat Linh Ward - Dong Da District - Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 6266 1088
Fax: (84.24) 6266 1080
Sector: Finance and Insurance
Industry: Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
Listing date: 11/01/2011
Chartered capital: 21,604,513,810,000
Listed shares: 2,160,451,381
Shares outstanding: 2,113,398,401
Tax code: 0100283873
Establishment license: 0054/NH-GP
Issued date: 09/14/1994
Business license: 0100283873
Issued date: 01/31/2013
Main business scope:
- Payment deposit saving
- Valuable bills negotiating
- Loans for consumption, family economy development, export bills negotiating
- Foreign exchange
- Financial advisory…
04/11/1994: Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank was established with a charter capital of VND20 billion.
2000: MB founded 2 subsidiaries: Thang Long Securities company Limited,(Thang LongSecurities Joint Stock company now) and MB Assets Management Company Limited.
2004: MB was the first bank to have issued stocks through auction with total par value of VND20billion. The lender also issued active Plus debit cards.
2006: MB Fund Management Stock Company was established.
2007: MB issued 1VND trillion worth of convertible bonds, 2 year term.
2009: MB raised its chartered capital to VND 5,300 billion.
2010: MB opened its overseas branch in Laos. It raised charter capital and total assets to VND7.3 trillion and VND106.6 trillion, respectively.
2011: MB was listed on HOSE with the stock code MBB.
2011: MB opened its second overseas branch in Cambodia
2013: MB raised its chartered capital to VND 11,256.25 billion.
31/08/2017: Charter capital was raised up to VND18,155,053,630,000;
31/07/2018: Charter capital was raised up to VND21,604,513,810,000;
- 09/26/2020 MBB Additional trading - 160,000,000 shares
- 10/21/2019 MBB Annoucement of the change of listing - 17,127,409 shares
- 04/27/2019 MBB 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 04/05/2019 MBB Dividend payment in cash with 6% (Tranche 1/2018) (Record date)
- 04/05/2019 MBB Dividend payment in cash with 6% (Tranche 1/2018)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.