CFS Investment And Import Export Trading JSC (HNX: KLF)
52Wk Avg Vol2,806,536
|08/21/2020||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2020|
|07/31/2020||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2020|
|07/22/2020||FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|05/11/2020||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2020|
|04/21/2020||FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
Name: CFS Investment And Import Export Trading JSC
Address: Floor 5B, FLC Landmark Tower, Le Duc Tho Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Telephone: (84.24) 3795 6869
Fax: (84.24) 3795 6869
Sector: Wholesale Trade
Industry: Wholesale Electronic Markets and Agents and Brokers
Listing date: 09/23/2013
Chartered capital: 1,653,525,610,000
Listed shares: 165,352,561
Shares outstanding: 165,352,561
Tax code: 0104168889
Issued date: 09/18/2009
Business license: 0104168889
Issued date: 09/18/2009
Main business scope:
Dịch vụ du lịch và văn hóa thể thao, kinh doanh bất động sản...
- 2009: Tan My Dinh Commercial Service and Investment Joint Stock Company was established on Sep 18 with the registered chartered capital of VND5 billion.
- 2010: The company renamed as FLC Golfnet Joint Stock Company on Dec 28.
- 2012: The company renamed twice as FLC Travel Joint Stock Company in/02/and FLC International Investment Joint Venture Company in October, and raised its charter capital by 52 fold to VND260 billion by (1) issuing for existing shareholders in Feb to raise its chartered capital from VND5 billion to VND50 billion; (2) issuing new shares for existing shareholders in/06/to raise its chartered capital from VND50 billion to VND80 billion; and (3) issuing new shares for existing shareholders in Sept to raise its chartered capital from VND80 billion to VND260 billion.
- 2012: The company became the International tourist company authorized by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism and the first-level agent of Vietnam Airlines.
- 2013: The company was equitized on Apr 24, listed on HNX on Sep 23 and renamed as KLF Joint Venture Global Investment Joint Stock Company in December.
- 2014: The company increased chartered capital to VND1,517 billion in October..
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.