Saigon Garmex Manufacturing Trade Joint Stock Company (HOSE: GMC)
52Wk Avg Vol31,700
|07/24/2019||GMC: Signing the audit contract|
|07/22/2019||GMC: Decision on the change of listing|
|07/22/2019||GMC: Announcement of the change of listing|
|07/19/2019||GMC: Changes in 16th Business Registration Certificate|
|07/18/2019||GMC: Report affiliated person trade|
|08/07/2019||Explanation for Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/30/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/30/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/23/2019||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2019|
Name: Saigon Garmex Manufacturing Trade Joint Stock Company
Abbreviation:Garmex Sai Gon
Address: 252 Nguyen Van Luong - Ward 17 - Go Vap District - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3984 4822
Fax: (84.28) 3984 4746
Industry: Apparel Manufacturing
Listing date: 12/22/2006
Chartered capital: 178,809,280,000
Listed shares: 17,880,928
Shares outstanding: 17,831,668
Tax code: 0300742387
Establishment license: 1663/QĐ-UB
Issued date: 05/05/2003
Business license: 4103002036
Issued date: 01/07/2004
Main business scope:
- Producing garments and textiles; providing laundry services
- Trading materials, machine, equipment and garment and textile products
- Providing commercial brokerages, operating supermarkets; leasing offices, shops, workshops, commercial areas and houses ...
In 1993: The company, formerly known as Saigon Garment Manufacturing and Export-Import company (Garmex Saigon), was established.
On 01/07/2004: The company converted to Saigon Garment Manufacturing Trade Joint Stock Company.
On 06/12/2006: The company listed its shares on HOSE.
On 07/07/2014: The company increased the charter capital to VND116.9 billion.
- 07/29/2019 GMC Annoucement of the change of listing - 2,325,308 shares
- 07/19/2019 GMC Decision on the change of listing - 2,325,308 shares
- 06/20/2019 GMC 2018's Dividend payment by share with 15% (Record date)
- 04/25/2019 GMC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 12/05/2018 GMC 2018's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.