Viettronics Bien Hoa Joint Stock Company (UPCoM: BEL)
52Wk Avg Vol4,703
|09/04/2020||BEL: Notice of record date for cash dividend payment|
|09/03/2020||BEL: Board Resolution|
|08/25/2020||BEL: Change in Business Registration Certificate|
|07/03/2020||BEL: Change in personnel|
|06/29/2020||BEL: Annual General Mandate 2020|
|06/26/2020||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2020|
|06/10/2020||2020 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
|03/09/2020||Audited FS 2019|
|03/09/2020||Annual report 2019|
|07/09/2019||2019 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
Name: Viettronics Bien Hoa Joint Stock Company
Abbreviation:VIETTRONICS BIEN HOA
Address: 52-54 Nguyen Hue St. - Ben Nghe Ward - Dist. 1 - Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (84.28) 3829 6017 - 3925 3352
Fax: (84.28) 3829 6064 - 3925 3351
Industry: Computer and Electronic Product
Listing date: 07/12/2016
Chartered capital: 60,000,000,000
Listed shares: 6,000,000
Shares outstanding: 6,000,000
Tax code: 3600254548
Establishment license: 229/2003/QÐ-BCN
Issued date: 11/24/2003
Business license: 3600254548
Issued date: 10/21/2004
Main business scope:
- Manafacturing, warranting, trading electrical, electronic and informatics products
- Im-exporting electrical, electronic and informatics equipments, devices, spare parts, materials and products...
- 1971: Established under the name: Sanyo Industries Vietnam Enterprise, a joint venture of Japanese Sanyo Electric Corporation.
- 1978: Nationalized and renamed to Sanyo Enterprise.
- 1983: Changed name to Viettronics Bien Hoa Enterprise.
- 1993: Reestablished and renamed to Viettronics Bien Hoa Company, under Vietnam Electronics and Informatics Corporation, Ministry of Heavy Industry.
- 1998: Manufacturing CTV, VCD, and SVCD with BELCO brand name.
- 2004: Equitizied and renamed to Viettronics Bien Hoa Joint Stock Company.
- 12/07/2016: Traded on the UPCOM market.
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.