Visaco Mineral and Investment Joint Stock Company (HNX: VMI)
52Wk Avg Vol9,025
|02/21/2019||Corporate Governance Report 2018|
|08/08/2018||FS Quarter 2 of 2018|
|07/30/2018||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2018|
|07/12/2018||Explanation for Audited FS 2017|
|07/11/2018||Annual report 2017|
Name: Visaco Mineral and Investment Joint Stock Company
Address: Số 05 Thân Cảnh Phúc - P.Hòa Cường Bắc - Q.Hải Châu - TP.Đà Nẵng
Telephone: (84.236) 367 4588
Fax: (84.236) 367 4588
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Listing date: 10/09/2014
Chartered capital: 109,499,990,000
Listed shares: 10,949,999
Shares outstanding: 10,949,999
Tax code: 0400577169
Business license: 0400577169
Issued date: 06/14/2007
Main business scope:
Khai thác, chế biến khoáng sản; sản xuất vật liệu xây dựng; xây dựng các công trình dân dụng, công nghiệp, đầu tư hạ tầng khu đô thị, khu công nghiệp; xây dựng các công trình giao thông ..
VISACO, previously known as Vinashin construction material production factory was a member of Vinashin investment and construction joint stock company;
2007: The company equitized, changed its name into Vinashin Petro mineral joint stock company. Initial captital was VND27 billion;
2013: Company raised its capital to VND57 billion;
2014: Vinashin Petro mineral joint stock company was renamed as VISACO mineral and investment joint stock company.
08/2015: Charter capital was increased to VND86 billion.
04/2016: Charter capital was increased to VND105,999,990,000.
- 05/11/2017 VMI 2017's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 02/16/2017 VMI Annoucement of the change of listing - 2,350,000 shares
- 01/20/2017 VMI Decision on the change of listing - 2,350,000 shares
- 09/09/2016 VMI 2015's Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Record date)
- 09/09/2016 VMI 2015's Dividend payment in cash with 5%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.