Vinacafé Bienhoa Joint Stock Company (HOSE: VCF)
52Wk Avg Vol645
|1||TCBS (Techcom Securities JSC)||50 0||09/11/2018|
|2||ACBS (ACB Securities Ltd., Co)||30 0||10/20/2017|
|3||VPS (VPS Securities JSC)||20 0||04/26/2019|
|4||VCSC (Viet Capital Securities Joint Stock Company)||50 0||09/06/2017|
|5||BVSC (Baoviet Securities Company)||50 0||04/23/2020|
|6||MBKE (Maybank Kim Eng Securities Limited)||30 10||03/17/2017|
|7||VCBS (Vietcombank Securities Company, Ltd.)||50 0||05/08/2020|
|8||APEC (Asia - Pacific Securities Joint Stock Company )||50 0||09/20/2018|
|9||Pinetree Securities (Pinetree Securities Corporation)||40 0||09/05/2019|
|10||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||05/14/2020|
|11||APG (An Phat Securities Joint Stock Company)||50 0||10/04/2018|
Name: Vinacafé Bienhoa Joint Stock Company
Address: Bien Hoa Industrial Park - Dong Nai
Telephone: (84.251) 383 6554 - 383 4470
Fax: (84.251) 383 6108
Industry: Beverage - Tobacco
Listing date: 01/28/2011
Chartered capital: 265,791,350,000
Listed shares: 26,579,135
Shares outstanding: 26,579,135
Tax code: 3600261626
Issued date: 12/29/2004
Business license: 4703000186
Issued date: 12/29/2004
Main business scope:
Producing, trading, ex-importing coffee, tea, fast drinks and foodstuffs…
- 1969: Coronel Coffee Plant was established with the design capacity of 80 tons of soluble coffee per year.
- 1975: Coronel Coffee Plant was renamed as Bien Hoa Coffee Factory and assigned to the General Department of Food Technology.
- 1977: Bien Hoa Coffee Factory is the first company in Vietnam producing successfully soluble coffee.
- 1978: Soluble coffee of Bien Hoa Coffee Factory was exported to Soviet Union and Eastern European countries.
- 1983: The name Vinacafe was incorporated on Eastern European market.
- 1990: Vinacafe officially came back to Vietnam.
- 1993: Vinacafe launched the first instant coffee 3-in-1 product in Vietnam and Vinacafé was registered as an intellectual property brand in Vietnam and 60 countries around the world.
- 1998: The second soluble coffee processing plant was invested with the capacity of 800 tons of soluble coffee per year. The new plant officially came on stream in 2 years later.
- 2004: The Company was equitized and operated as a joint stock company with the charter capital of VND 80 billion.
- 2006: VCF increased the charter capital to VND94.5billion through public offerings and ESOP.
- 2007: VCF increased the charter capital to VND113.4 billion through dividend stock.
- 2008: VCF increased the charter capital to VND141.8 billion through dividend stock.
- 2010: Vinacafe Bien Hoa JSC built the third soluble coffee plant in Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Dong Nai province with the capacity of 3,200 tons/year; and increased the charter capital to VND265.8 billion.
- 2011: VCF was listed on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE) with the charter capital of VND265.8 billion; Masan Group acquired 50.11% of Vinacafe shares.
- 2012: Masan Beverage Company hold an ownership of 53.2% in VCF.
- As of 2015, the charter capital was VND265.8 billion.
- 06/23/2020 VCF General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 08/16/2019 VCF 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 240% (Record date)
- 08/16/2019 VCF 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 240%
- 01/08/2018 VCF 2017's Dividend payment in cash with 660% (Record date)
- 01/08/2018 VCF 2017's Dividend payment in cash with 660%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.