Thu Duc Trading & Import Export JSC (HNX: TMC)
52Wk Avg Vol466
|1||BVSC (Baoviet Securities Company)||50 0||07/30/2019|
|2||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||07/25/2019|
|3||HFT (HFT Securities Corporation)||35 0||08/16/2019|
Name: Thu Duc Trading & Import Export JSC
Address: 740A - Highway 52 - Hiep Phu Ward - Dist. 9 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3896 6819
Fax: (84.28) 3896 3210
Sector: Retail Trade
Industry: Gasoline Stations
Listing date: 06/08/2009
Chartered capital: 124,000,000,000
Listed shares: 12,400,000
Shares outstanding: 12,400,000
Tax code: 0301444626
Establishment license: 09/2000/QĐ-TTg
Issued date: 01/17/2000
Business license: 4103000025
Issued date: 03/27/2000
Main business scope:
- Trading: manufacturing and trading exports and imports such as agro-forestry-fishery products, foods, packages, handicrafts, household appliances, marterials,spare parts, construction marterials, transport means
- Service: trading in warehouses, developing and trading houses; trading petroleum ; cargo transportation...
2000: Thu Duc Trading and Import Export JSc (TMC) was established by merging two companies: Thu Duc material company and Thu Duc General Trading, with initial charter capital of VND 14 billion, in which 40% belonged to the Government.
2002: Increased charter capital to VND 18 billion
2006: Increased charter capital to VND 27 billion and listed on HOSE
2007: Increased charter capital to VND 40 billion
2009: Listed on HNX
2010: Increased charter capital to VND 80 billion
2012: Increased charter capital to VND 124 billion
Until 05/2015: The company's charter capital is VND 124 billion.
- 05/15/2019 TMC Dividend payment in cash with 9% (Tranche 2/2018) (Record date)
- 05/15/2019 TMC Dividend payment in cash with 9% (Tranche 2/2018)
- 03/29/2019 TMC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 06/06/2018 TMC Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Tranche 3/2017) (Record date)
- 06/06/2018 TMC Dividend payment in cash with 2% (Tranche 1/2018) (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.