Book & Education Equipment JSC Of HCMC (HNX: STC)
52Wk Avg Vol892
|1||ABS (An Binh Securities Joint Stock Company)||1 0||01/03/2021|
|2||Pinetree Securities (Pinetree Securities Corporation)||30 0||09/05/2019|
|3||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||05/14/2020|
Name: Book & Education Equipment JSC Of HCMC
Address: 223 Nguyen Tri Phuong St. – Dist. 5 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3855 4645
Fax: (84.28) 3856 4307
Sector: Information and Technology
Industry: Publishing Industries (except Internet)
Listing date: 12/27/2006
Chartered capital: 56,655,300,000
Listed shares: 5,665,530
Shares outstanding: 5,665,530
Tax code: 0301325347
Establishment license: 6500/QÐ_UBND
Issued date: 12/23/2005
Business license: 4103004971
Issued date: 07/04/2006
Main business scope:
- Trading textbooks
- Producing and supplying school equipment, teaching aids
- Printing textbooks and school publication
- Printing labels, packages,...
- On 28/12/1984: Ho Chi Minh City School Books & Equipment Company was established under the Decision No.290/QD-UB released by People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
- On 12/03/1993: The company changed to State - owned enterprise under the control of People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
- On 04/07/2006: The company transformed as Ho Chi Minh City Book And Educational Equipment Joint Stock Company, as a subsidiary of Vietnam Education Publishing House.
- On 27/12/2006: The company was listed on HNX.
- On 09/06/2008: The company increased chartered capital to VND56 billion.
- Until 04/2014: The company's chartered capital is VND56 billion.
- 01/15/2021 STC Dividend payment in cash with 13.00% for 2020 (Record date)
- 01/15/2021 STC Dividend payment in cash with 13.00% for 2020
- 06/19/2020 STC General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 04/24/2019 STC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 02/11/2019 STC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 13% (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.