Southern Airports Services JSC (UPCoM: SAS)
52Wk Avg Vol13,694
|04/23/2020||FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|03/31/2020||Annual report 2019|
|03/11/2020||Audited FS 2019|
|01/30/2020||FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|10/23/2019||FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
Name: Southern Airports Services JSC
Address: Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport - P.2 - Q.Bình Tân - TP.HCM
Telephone: (84.28) 3844 8358
Fax: (84.28) 3844 7812
Sector: Retail Trade
Industry: General Merchandise Stores
Listing date: 04/16/2015
Chartered capital: 1,334,813,100,000
Listed shares: 133,481,310
Shares outstanding: 133,451,910
Tax code: 0301123125
Establishment license: 776/QĐ/TCCB-LĐ
Issued date: 04/22/1993
Main business scope:
Dịch vụ hàng không
- 04/22/1993: Southern Airports Services Company (SASCO) was established.
- 1997: SASCO became a member of Vietnam Airlines Corporation, and changed its name to Tan Son Nhat Airports Services Company.
- On 27/2/2006: The company was transferred to the Southern Airports Authority.
- 16/01/2008: Southern Airports Corporation was established on the basis of the Southern Airports Authority; SASCO officially became an independent accounting enterprise under Southern Airports corporation.
- 01/07/2010: SASCO transfered into Tan Son Nhat Airports Service one member Liability Limited Company under Southern Airports Corporation.
- On 08/02/2012: Airports Corporation of Vietnam was established, SASCO became one of its subsidiary.
- 31/12/2014: The company officially operated as a joint-stock company, named Tan Son Nhat Airports Service Joint Stock Company with the charter capital of VND 1,335 billion.
- 06/30/2020 SAS General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 08/26/2019 SAS Dividend payment in cash with 8% (Tranche 1/2019) (Record date)
- 08/26/2019 SAS Dividend payment in cash with 8% (Tranche 1/2019)
- 05/16/2019 SAS 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 14.9% (Record date)
- 05/16/2019 SAS 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 14.9%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.