SAM Holdings Corporation (HOSE: SAM)
52Wk Avg Vol1,569,214
|05/04/2022||Explanation for Consolidated FS Quarter 1 of 2022|
|04/29/2022||Consolidated FS Quarter 1 of 2022|
|04/29/2022||Parent Company FS Quarter 1 of 2022|
|04/27/2022||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2022|
|04/05/2022||2022 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
Name: SAM Holdings Corporation
Address: No.152/11B Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25 Binh Thanh Ho Chi Minh
Telephone: (84.28) 3812 2919
Fax: (84.28) 3512 8632
Industry: Electrical Equipment & Telecommunications
Listing date: 07/28/2000
Chartered capital: 3,653,530,650,000
Listed shares: 365,353,065
Shares outstanding: 365,353,065
Tax code: 3600253537
Establishment license: 955/1997/TTg
Issued date: 11/11/1997
Business license: 3600253537
Issued date: 03/30/1998
Main business scope:
- Manufacturing and marketing cables, telecommunication materials, civil materials, civil cables, copper, plastic pipes.
- Exporting and importing telecommunication cables and civil materials for the company's business.
- Providing offices for lease, investing in urban construction, real estate.
- Manufacturing wooden axis.
- 1986: Formerly known as Post Material Plant II was established;
- 1989: Renamed as Cables and Telecom Materials Plant;
- 07 February 1988: Renamed as Cables and Telecommunications Material Joint Stock Company (SAM) with a charter capital of VND120 billion;
- March 2003: Charter capital was increased to VND180 billion;
- April 2006: Charter capital was increased to VND280.8 billion;
- April 2006: Charter capital was increased to VND374.4 billion;
- June 2007: Charter capital was increased to VND545 billion;
- 01 September 2010: Renamed as SACOM Investment and Development Corporation;
- 2011: Charter capital was increased to VND 653,992,160,000;
- 20 September 2017: Renamed as SAM Holdings Corporation;
- 28 November 2017: Charter capital was increased to VND2,417,857,030,000;
- 28 January 2019: Charter capital was increased to VND2,490,362,630,000;
- 18 November 2019: Charter capital was increased to VND2,565,045,400,000;
- 04/26/2022 SAM General Meeting of Shareholders for 2022
- 03/21/2022 SAM Annoucement of the change of listing - 15,355,875 shares
- 03/16/2022 SAM Annoucement of the change of listing - 7,155,471 shares
- 03/11/2022 SAM Decision on the change of listing - 15,355,875 shares
- 01/21/2022 SAM Dividend payment by share with 4.39% for 2020 (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.