Hai Phong Petrolimex Transportation & Services JSC (HNX: PTS)
52Wk Avg Vol4,524
|1||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||03/19/2020|
|03/31/2020||Explanation for Audited Consolidated FS 2019|
|03/23/2020||Audited Consolidated FS 2019|
|03/23/2020||Audited Parent Company FS 2019|
|02/06/2020||Explanation for Consolidated FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/22/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
Name: Hai Phong Petrolimex Transportation & Services JSC
Address: 61 Ngo Quyen St. - Ngo Quyen Dist. - Hai Phong City
Telephone: (84.225) 383 7441
Fax: (84.225) 376 5194
Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Industry: Water Transportation
Listing date: 12/01/2006
Chartered capital: 55,680,000,000
Listed shares: 5,568,000
Shares outstanding: 5,568,000
Tax code: 0200412699
Establishment license: 1705/QĐ-BTM
Issued date: 12/17/2000
Business license: 0203000035
Issued date: 12/25/2000
Main business scope:
- Trading transport, petroleum and petrochemical products
- Repairing and building waterway transport means
- Ex-importing and trading other materials, equipments and products
- Providing maritime and commercial services
- Trading Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Trading wharves, restaurants, hotels, real estate, warehouses...
- Petrolimex Hai Phong Transportation and Service Joint Stock Company was established on the basis of the equitization of Hong Ha Ship Repair Enterprise under Waterway Petrolimex Transportation Company No 1.
- 2000: Petrolimex Hai Phong Transportation and Service Joint Stock Company is a subsidiary of Vietnam National Petroleum Corporation, established under the Decision No 1705/2000/QD-BTM on 07/12/2000 signed by Ministry of Industry and Commerce and the business registration certificate No 0203000035 by Hai Phong Department of Planning and Investment on 27/12/2000.
- 2006: company's stock was listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
- As of 31/12/2014: The company's charter capital was VND55.68 billion.
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.