Petrolimex Saigon Transportation and Service JSC (HNX: PSC)
52Wk Avg Vol292
|08/04/2020||PSC: Board Resolution|
|07/29/2020||APSC: Setting up a Representative office|
|07/22/2020||PSC: Financial Statement Quarter 2/2020|
|07/13/2020||PSC: Corporate Governance Report (first 06 months)|
|06/29/2020||PSC: Selection of auditor for fiscal year 2020|
|1||Pinetree Securities (Pinetree Securities Corporation)||30 0||09/05/2019|
|2||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||05/14/2020|
|07/22/2020||FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|07/09/2020||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2020|
|06/04/2020||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2020|
|04/23/2020||FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|03/18/2020||2020 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
Name: Petrolimex Saigon Transportation and Service JSC
Address: 118 Huynh Tan Phat St. - Tan Thuan Tay Ward - Dist. 7 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3872 3495 - 3872 4551
Fax: (84.28) 3872 1013
Sector: Wholesale Trade
Industry: Merchant Wholesalers, Nondurable Goods
Listing date: 12/29/2006
Chartered capital: 72,000,000,000
Listed shares: 7,200,000
Shares outstanding: 7,200,000
Tax code: 0302160137
Establishment license: 1363/2000/QĐ-BTM
Issued date: 10/03/2000
Business license: 4103000220
Issued date: 11/27/2006
Main business scope:
- Transporting petroleum, gas, petrochemical products by land and waterway
- Wholesaling and retailing petroleum…
Trading office: 15 Le Duan St. – Dist. - HCMC
- The company formerly known as an enterprise under Petrolimex Region II Company, a member of the Vietnam National Petroleum Corporation.
- 2000: The company was equitized with the initial charter capital of VND9 billion and renamed as Petrolimex Saigon Transportation and Service Joint Stock Company.
- 2004: The company's charter capital was increased to VND12.9 billion.
- 2006: The company's shares were listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
- As of 31/12/2014, the charter capital of the company was VND48 billion.
- 06/24/2020 PSC Dividend payment in cash with 13.50% for 2019 (Record date)
- 06/24/2020 PSC Dividend payment in cash with 13.50% for 2019
- 05/09/2019 PSC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 13.5% (Record date)
- 05/09/2019 PSC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 13.5%
- 04/08/2019 PSC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.