Petrolimex Petrochemical Corporation - JSC (HNX: PLC)
52Wk Avg Vol216,662
|09/04/2020||PLC: Reviewed financial statement 2020|
|09/03/2020||PLC: Reviewed financial statement 2020 (holding company)|
|08/04/2020||PLC: Change in personnel|
|08/04/2020||PLC: Corporate Governance Report (first 06 months)|
|08/03/2020||PLC: Change in personnel|
Name: Petrolimex Petrochemical Corporation - JSC
Address: 6th & 7th Floor – No.195 Kham Thien – Tho Quan Ward – Dong Da District - Hanoi
Telephone: (84.24) 3851 3205
Fax: (84.24) 3851 3207
Industry: Petroleum and Coal Products
Listing date: 12/27/2006
Chartered capital: 807,988,390,000
Listed shares: 80,798,839
Shares outstanding: 80,797,566
Tax code: 0101463614
Establishment license: 1801/2003/QĐ-BTM
Issued date: 03/01/2004
Business license: 0101463614
Issued date: 02/18/2004
Main business scope:
- Trading, ex-importing lubricant, asphalt, chemicals and other lubricant and gas products
-Trading, ex-importing materials and equipment for petrochemical industry
-Trading other related services: transportation, warehouse, experimental analysis, consultancy and technical services…
- 1994: Established under the former name of Lubricant Company, a unit of Vietnam National Petrolimex Corporation.
- 1988: Renamed to Petrochemical Company.
- 2004: Operated as Petrolimex Petrochemical Joint Stock Company.
- 2006: Changed into a holding company, with two units: Petrolimex Asphalt Ltd. and Petrolimex Chemicals Ltd.
- 2006: Listed on HNX (Ticker: PLC), with a charter capital of VND502 billion.
- 2013: Renamed as Petrolimex Petrochemical Corp JSC.
- 07/15/2020 PLC Dividend payment in cash with 15.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 07/15/2020 PLC Dividend payment in cash with 15.00% for 2019
- 05/25/2020 PLC General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 06/13/2019 PLC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 16% (Record date)
- 06/13/2019 PLC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 16%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.