Petrolimex Hanoi Transportation & Trading JSC (HNX: PJC)
52Wk Avg Vol111
|1||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||05/14/2020|
|2||Pinetree Securities (Pinetree Securities Corporation)||40 0||09/05/2019|
|07/01/2020||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2020|
|05/21/2020||2020 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
|04/23/2020||FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|03/23/2020||Annual report 2019|
Name: Petrolimex Hanoi Transportation & Trading JSC
Address: 49 Duc Giang St. - Duc Giang Ward - Long Bien Dist. - Hanoi
Telephone: (84.24) 3877 3539
Fax: (84.24) 3655 7814
Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Industry: Truck Transportation
Listing date: 12/25/2006
Chartered capital: 73,269,280,000
Listed shares: 5,861,556
Shares outstanding: 7,326,861
Tax code: 01009192841
Establishment license: 0722/1999/QĐ-BTM
Issued date: 06/08/1999
Business license: 055126
Issued date: 08/05/1999
Main business scope:
- Trading petroleum transport
- Trading petroleum and lubricant
- 1999: The company was established with the charter capital of VND9 billion (The Vietnam National Petroleum Corporation held 15% of the chartered capital).
- 06/2004: The charter capital was increased to VND15.65 billion and the contributed capital was VND15.631 billion and the Vietnam National Petroleum Corporation held 79,815 shares accounting 51% of its charter capital.
- 07/2004: The company formed a joint-venture with Gas Petrolimex JSC., to establish Taxi Gas Petrolimex Hanoi Co. Ltd in accordance with the joint venture contract No 01/HDLD on/07/30th 2004 with 40% of the charter capital.
- 2005: Petajico established a branch in Bac Ninh Province.
- 2006: company's stock was listed and traded on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX), the charter capital was VND 15,650 billion.
- As of 31/12/2014: The company's charter capital was VND 39 billion.
- 06/26/2020 PJC General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 03/04/2020 PJC Dividend payment in cash with 20.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 03/04/2020 PJC Dividend payment in cash with 20.00% for 2019
- 03/11/2019 PJC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 29% (Record date)
- 03/11/2019 PJC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 29%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.