Southern Gas Trading Joint Stock Company (HNX: PGS)
52Wk Avg Vol23,197
Name: Southern Gas Trading Joint Stock Company
Abbreviation:GAS SOUTH., JSC
Address: 4th Floor – PetroVietnam Building – No. 1-5 Le Duan – Ben Nghe Ward – Dist.1 -HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3910 0108
Fax: (84.28) 3910 0097
Industry: Natural Gas Distribution
Listing date: 11/15/2007
Chartered capital: 500,000,000,000
Listed shares: 50,000,000
Shares outstanding: 49,998,794
Tax code: 0305097236
Establishment license: 3734/QÐ-BCN
Issued date: 12/20/2006
Business license: 4103007397
Issued date: 07/25/2007
Main business scope:
- Trading liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gas products, materials, equipments and vehicles for LPG’s transport, storage, vessels and trading (Excluding trading gas at company’s head office)
- Transporting LPG, providing LPG-related services and gas products for industrial, civil and transport sectors…
97 Tran Quoc Toan – Hoan Kiem Dist. – Hanoi
Tel: (84-04) 38222250; Fax: (84-04) 38222250
- 2000: Southern Gas Trading Enterprise was established on/03/28.
- 2006: PetroVietnam Southern Gas Company (PV Gas South) was established with the chartered capital of VND208.25 billion after merging Southern Gas Trading Enterprise with Liquified petroleum gas Trading Department of Petroleum Trading Company (Petechim).
- 2007: The company was renamed Petrovietnam Southern Gas Joint Stock Company (PV Gas South) on/07/25 and listed its shares on HNX (ticker: PGS) on/11/15.
- As of 04/2015: The company's chartered capital was VND380 billion.
- 08/13/2020 PGS Dividend payment in cash with 8.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 08/13/2020 PGS Dividend payment in cash with 8.00% for 2019
- 10/29/2019 PGS 2019's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- 07/17/2019 PGS Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Tranche 2/2018) (Record date)
- 07/17/2019 PGS Dividend payment in cash with 5% (Tranche 2/2018)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.