North - West Electric Investment and Development JSC (UPCoM: NED)
52Wk Avg Vol1,009,244
|10/01/2021||NED: Board Resolution|
|11/25/2020||NED: Change in personnel|
|11/25/2020||NED: Extraordinary General Mandate 2020|
|11/04/2020||NED: Result of transactions of Directors, PDMR (Tran Van Huyen)|
|10/28/2020||NED: Financial Statement Quarter 3/2020|
|10/25/2021||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
|10/21/2021||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
|08/19/2021||Reviewed Parent Company FS the first 6 month of 2021|
|08/19/2021||Reviewed Consolidated FS the first 6 month of 2021|
|08/01/2021||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2021|
Name: North - West Electric Investment and Development JSC
Address: Pa Cong Hamlet, Huoi Mot Commune Song Ma Son La
Telephone: (84.24) 6663 8585
Industry: Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Listing date: 08/18/2017
Chartered capital: 405,000,000,000
Listed shares: 40,500,000
Shares outstanding: 40,500,000
Tax code: 5500271984
Business license: 2403000107
Issued date: 06/16/2006
Main business scope:
- Generating, transmitting and distributing electricity.
- Investing, constructing power lines and transforming stations.
- Trading, exporting and importing materials.
- Other under business license.
- 16 June 2006: North-West Electric Investment and Development Joint Stock Company was established with an initial charter capital of VND170 billion;
- 23 May 2007: Charter capital was raised up to VND188 billion;
- 02 January 2008: Became a public company;
- 2009: Nam Chien 2 Hydropower Plant supplied electricity to the national grid;
- 27 November 2009: Charter capital was raised up to VND245 billion;
- 2010: Nam Cong and Nam Soi started supplying electricity to national grid;
- 10 May 2010: Charter capital was raised up to VND300 billion;
- 26 June 2017: Charter capital was raised up to VND362.54 billion;
- 18 August 2017: Traded on UPCOM market;
- 05 July 2018: Charter capital was raised up to VND405 billion;
- 07/02/2021 NED Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% for 2021
- 07/02/2021 NED Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% for 2021 (Record date)
- 05/07/2021 NED General Meeting of Shareholders for 2021
- 11/04/2020 NED Consulting shareholders via a ballot for 2020
- 09/25/2020 NED Dividend payment in cash with 5.00% for 2020 (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.