Noi Bai Catering Services Joint Stock Company (UPCoM: NCS)
52Wk Avg Vol2,593
|04/21/2020||FS Quarter 1 of 2020|
|03/10/2020||Explanation for Audited FS 2019|
|03/09/2020||Annual report 2019|
|03/05/2020||Audited FS 2019|
|01/21/2020||FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
Name: Noi Bai Catering Services Joint Stock Company
Address: Sân bay Quốc tế Nội Bài - Tp.Hà Nội
Telephone: (84.24) 3884 0289 - 886 5577
Fax: (84.24) 3884 0199
Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Industry: Support Activities for Transportation
Listing date: 12/02/2015
Chartered capital: 179,490,980,000
Listed shares: 17,949,098
Shares outstanding: 17,948,210
Tax code: 0101509403
Establishment license: 983/QĐ-BGTVT
Issued date: 04/15/2004
Business license: 0101509403
Issued date: 07/07/2004
Main business scope:
- Cung cấp suất ăn hàng không và các dịch vụ liên quan
- Cung cấp suất ăn cho các sự kiện, chăn nuôi - trồng trọt, chế biến thực phẩm
- Các hoạt động xuất nhập khẩu phục vụ chế biến suất ăn...
- 1993: Noibai Catering Services Enterprise was established under Vietnam Airlines Corporation.
- 1994: Noibai Catering Joint Venture Company, a joint venture between Vietnam Airlines and SERVAIR (France) was established, intended to replace Noibai Catering Services Enterprise. This joint-venture was cancelled in 1998 due to unfavorable business conditions in Southeast Asia.
- 2004: Equitized and operated as a joint stock company, in which the major shareholder is Vietnam Airlines (60% of total shares).
- 02/12/2015: Traded on the UPCOM market;
- 15/06/2018: Charter capital was raised to VND179,490,980,000;
- 06/30/2020 NCS General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 05/27/2019 NCS 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 22% (Record date)
- 05/27/2019 NCS 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 22%
- 04/25/2019 NCS 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 05/23/2018 NCS Dividend payment in cash with 26% (Tranche 2/2017) (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.