Song Hong Garment Joint Stock Company (HOSE: MSH)
52Wk Avg Vol94,762
|01/08/2020||Corporate Governance Report 2019|
|10/30/2019||Consolidated FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|10/30/2019||Parent Company FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|08/29/2019||Reviewed Consolidated FS the first 6 month of 2019|
|08/29/2019||Explanation for Reviewed Consolidated FS the first 6 month of 2019|
Name: Song Hong Garment Joint Stock Company
Abbreviation:Song Hong Garment JSC
Address: Số 105 Nguyễn Đức Thuận - Tp. Nam Định - Tỉnh Nam Định
Telephone: (84.228) 3649 365
Fax: (84.228) 3646 737
Industry: Apparel Manufacturing
Listing date: 11/28/2018
Chartered capital: 500,094,000,000
Listed shares: 50,009,400
Shares outstanding: 50,009,400
Tax code: 0600333307
Establishment license: 804/2004/QĐ-UB
Issued date: 04/20/2004
Business license: 0703000386
Issued date: 06/03/2004
Main business scope:
- Sản xuất xuất khẩu và kinh doanh hàng may mặc như quần áo, áo jacket, hàng dệt kim để xuất khẩu
- Sản xuất và kinh doanh bán lẻ hàng chăn ga gối đệm
- Bán lẻ hàng may mặc (trong thời gian sắp tới)
- 1988: Song Hong Garment Factory was established
- 1993: Renamed as Song Hong Garment Company
- 1997: Acquired a fiber manufacturing factory
- 2001: A home - textile brand named Song Hong was created
- 2004: Equitized and operated as joint stock company with the charter capital of VND12 billion.
- 2006: The third manufacturing site was built in National Highway No.10, Nam Dinh province
- 2007: Established an oversea brand named Song Hong Apparel Company Ltd, Incresed the charter capital up to VND18 billion
- 2008: Become public company. The fourth manufacturing site was built in Xuan Truong District, Nam Dinh province
- 2009: Incresed the charter capital up to VND36 billion.
- 2011: Incresed the charter capital up to VND54 billion.
- 2014: Incresed the charter capital up to VND108 billion.
- 2015: Incresed the charter capital twice up to VND226.8 billion..
- 2017: Incresed the charter capital up to VND234.14 billion.
- 2018: Incresed the charter capital up to VND476.28 billion.
- 28/11/2018: Officially tradding on HOSE.
- 04/18/2020 MSH Annoucement of the change of listing - 2,381,400 shares
- 12/11/2019 MSH Dividend payment in cash with 45.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 12/11/2019 MSH Dividend payment in cash with 45.00% for 2019
- 06/04/2019 MSH Decision on the change of listing - 2,381,400 shares
- 03/16/2019 MSH 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.