MHC Joint Stock Company (HOSE: MHC)
52Wk Avg Vol269,606
Name: MHC Joint Stock Company
Address: 7th Floor - Ocean Park Building - 1 Dao Duy Anh St.- Phuong Mai Ward - Dong Da Dist. - Hanoi
Telephone: (84.24) 3577 0810
Fax: (84.24) 3577 0814
Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Industry: Water Transportation
Listing date: 03/21/2005
Chartered capital: 414,069,640,000
Listed shares: 41,406,964
Shares outstanding: 41,406,844
Tax code: 0100793715
Establishment license: 3829/GP-UB
Issued date: 11/17/1998
Business license: 056428
Issued date: 11/19/1998
Main business scope:
- Leasing offices and super market
- Providing water and road transport services, goods logistics, maritime agent
- Ex-importing production and consumer materials, trading and consignment agent
- Towing ships, loading goods and containers, container, exploiting wharf and trading container storage...
- Established under the license No 3829/GP-UB issued by The People's Committee of Hanoi City on/11/17th, 1998 and the business registration certificate No 056428 issued by Hanoi Authority of Planning and Investment on 19/11/2008;
- 1999: Officially operated as a representative for the Vietnam National Shipping Lines, mobilizing capitals to construct Ocean Park Building;
- 2002: The company established Hanoi Properties Management Limited Company (MHC holds 100% of the equity).
- 2005: Established Marina Logistic & Agencies company Ltd;
- 2008: Transform branches in Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, HCMC, Can Tho into one member companies;
- 2009: Raised charter capital to VND135 billion by issuing bonus share;
- 2011: company's stock stopped trading due to continuous loss in 2009 and 2010.
- 2014: Changed name to MHC Joint Stock Company;
- 2015: Charter capital increased to VND271 billion.
- 26/12/2016: Charter capital was increased up to VND327,352,100,000;
- 17/08/2018: Charter capital was increased up to VND376,438,960,000;
- 04/28/2020 MHC General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 09/23/2019 MHC Annoucement of the change of listing - 3,763,068 shares
- 09/06/2019 MHC Decision on the change of listing - 3,763,068 shares
- 08/07/2019 MHC Dividend payment by share with 10% (Record date)
- 04/25/2019 MHC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.