MCG Energy and Real Estate JSC (HOSE: MCG)
52Wk Avg Vol663,924
|04/27/2022||Consolidated FS Quarter 1 of 2022|
|04/27/2022||Parent Company FS Quarter 1 of 2022|
|03/11/2022||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2022|
|04/21/2022||Explanation for Audited Consolidated FS 2021|
|04/19/2022||Annual report 2021|
Name: MCG Energy and Real Estate JSC
Address: 102 Lane, Truong Chinh Street, Phuong Mai Ward Dong Da Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3869 4773
Fax: (84.24) 3869 1568
Industry: Machinery Manufacturing
Listing date: 09/24/2009
Chartered capital: 575,100,000,000
Listed shares: 57,510,000
Shares outstanding: 52,050,000
Tax code: 0100103295
Establishment license: 4465/QĐ/BNNTCCB
Issued date: 12/09/2004
Business license: 0103009916
Issued date: 11/30/2005
Main business scope:
- Manufacturing, repairing and installing mechanical spare parts.
- Construction of rural infrastructure, construction of irrigation works.
- Domestic business and import and export of materials and equipment.
- Trading in food and agricultural and forest products.
- Investment, construction of agricultural and forestry projects.
- Other business lines under business registration license.
- 1956: Established as 250A Wheel Tractor Fixing Factory;
- 1969: Renamed as Hanoi Wheel Tractor Fixing Factory;
- 1977: Renamed as Hanoi Agriculture - Mechanization Factory No.1;
- 1993: Renamed as Mechanization & Rural Development Company;
- 2003: Renamed as Hanoi Mechanization & Agricultural - Irrigation Construction Company;
- 2004: Equitized and renamed as Mechanization Electrification & Construction JSC with initial charter capital of VND12 billion;
- 2007: Renamed as Vietnam Mechanization Electrification & Construction JSC and Increased charter capital to VND66 billion;
- January 2009: Increased charter capital to VND132 billion;
- 24/09/2009: Traded on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE);
- January 2010: Increased charter capital to VND145 billion;
- June 2010: Increased charter capital to VND188 billion;
- November 2010: Increased charter capital to VND546 billion;
- June 2011: Increased charter capital to VND575 billion.
- October 27, 2021: Renamed as MCG Energy and Real Estate Joint Stock Company;
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.