Viet Nam Wool Joint Stock Company (OTC: LVN)
52Wk Avg Vol
|04/10/2019||Audited FS 2018|
|01/10/2019||Corporate Governance Report 2018|
|09/11/2018||Annual report 2017|
|04/20/2018||Audited FS 2017|
|02/06/2018||Corporate Governance Report 2017|
Name: Viet Nam Wool Joint Stock Company
Address: 63 Hồ Bá Phấn - P.Phước Long A - Q.9 - Tp.HCM
Telephone: (84.28) 37313218 - 36400971 - 36400972
Fax: (84.28) 37313139
Industry: Textile Mills
Chartered capital: 41,000,000,000
Business license: 4103004578
Issued date: 04/06/2006
Main business scope:
Producing, trading, importing and exporting wool (including fur yarn and synthetic fibers) and wool products;
Premises and warehouse renting.
- 1999: Established under the name Vietnam Wool Company, by merging three companies: Bien Hoa Wool Company, Binh Loi Blanket Weaving Company and Vinh Thinh Wool Company;
- 2006: Equitized and renamed to Vietnam Wool Joint Stock Company;
- As of June, 2015: the company's charter capital was VND41 billion.
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.