CII Bridges & Roads Investment JSC (HOSE: LGC)
52Wk Avg Vol4,351
|07/30/2020||Consolidated FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|07/30/2020||Parent Company FS Quarter 2 of 2020|
|07/28/2020||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2020|
|06/17/2020||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2020|
|06/08/2020||2020 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
Name: CII Bridges & Roads Investment JSC
Abbreviation:CII Bridges and Roads
Address: 70 Lu gia - Ward 15 - District 11 - HCMC
Telephone: (84.28) 3868 8239 - 3868 8379
Fax: (84-8) 3868 8189
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Listing date: 12/27/2006
Chartered capital: 1,928,547,650,000
Listed shares: 192,854,765
Shares outstanding: 192,854,765
Tax code: 0300482241
Establishment license: 8032/QĐ-UB-KT
Issued date: 12/28/1999
Business license: 4103000020
Issued date: 03/08/2000
Main business scope:
- Trading: Producing electric and mechanical equipment for the light system; providing traffic lights and interior decoration
- Service: Providing housing and commercial services
- Construction: Constructing the electric transmission line and transfomer station of less than 35KV; installing the light system ...
- 1978: Lugia Mechanical Company was established.
- 1999: Changed into Lu Gia Electric - Mechanical Joint Stock Company.
- 2006: Listed and traded on HOSE.
- 2013: Raised charter capital to VND151.5 billion.
- 2014: Renamed as CII Bridges and Roads Investment Joint Stock Company and increased the charter capital to VND225 billion.
- 2015: Increased the charter capital to VND728.5 billion (in April).
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.