Lam Dong Water Supply And Sewerage JSC (UPCoM: LDW)
52Wk Avg Vol
|01/17/2022||FS Quarter 4 of 2021|
|10/14/2021||FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
|08/26/2021||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2021|
|07/26/2021||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2021|
|07/16/2021||FS Quarter 2 of 2021|
Name: Lam Dong Water Supply And Sewerage JSC
Address: 50 Hung Vuong, Ward 9, Da Lat Lam Dong
Telephone: (063) 3 822 240 - (063) 3 834 304
Fax: 063 - 3 824 050
Industry: Water, Sewage and Other Systems
Listing date: 03/16/2018
Chartered capital: 788,000,000,000
Listed shares: 78,800,000
Shares outstanding: 78,800,000
Tax code: 5800000174
Business license: 5800000174
Issued date: 11/11/2005
Main business scope:
- Producing and supplying clean water for domestic purposes.
- Providing services in consultation, monitoring, construction of water supply and Sewerage works, irrigation works, resorts, tourism sites and resort....
- Manufacturing and trading materials in water supply and sewerage.
- Trading travel and tourism services.
- 23 March 1991: Lam Dong Provincial People's Committee issued the Decision No.131/QD-UB on the establishment of Lam Dong Water Supply And Sewerage Company to take over Bao Loc Water Plant, Di Linh Water Plant and Duc Trong Water Plant;
- 18 October 2005: Transformed into Lam Dong Water Supply And Sewerage Company Limited under the Decision No.2873/QD-UBND issued by Lam Dong Provincial People's Committee;
- 16 March 2018: Traded on UPCOM market;
- 22 June 2018: Put into operation under the model of a joint stock company with a charter capital of VND788 billion under the business registration certificate No.5800000174 issued by Lam Dong Department of Planning and Investment;
- 06/17/2021 LDW Dividend payment in cash with 2.58% for 2020 (Record date)
- 06/17/2021 LDW Dividend payment in cash with 2.58% for 2020
- 04/28/2021 LDW General Meeting of Shareholders for 2021
- 06/25/2020 LDW Dividend payment in cash with 2.43% for 2019 (Record date)
- 06/25/2020 LDW Dividend payment in cash with 2.43% for 2019
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.