Song Hong Construction Joint Stock Company (HNX: ICG)
52Wk Avg Vol16,163
|1||PHS (Phu Hung Securities Corporation)||20 0||08/16/2019|
|2||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||07/25/2019|
Name: Song Hong Construction Joint Stock Company
Address: No 164 Lo Duc Sr - Dong Mac Ward - Hai Ba Trung Dist - Ha Noi City
Telephone: (84.24) 3972 7297
Fax: (08.4) 3972 7295
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Listing date: 04/21/2009
Chartered capital: 200,000,000,000
Listed shares: 20,000,000
Shares outstanding: 17,572,000
Tax code: 0100107042
Establishment license: 747/QÐ-BXD
Issued date: 05/09/2006
Business license: 0100107042
Issued date: 04/17/2006
Main business scope:
- Designing, constructing the civil, industrial, traffic, irrigation, technical infrastructure and underground projects
- Designing, constructing electricity, telecom and technical projects
- Completing the construction projects
- Doing real estate business via ownership or hiring
- Providing real estate brokerage and auction services (excluding housing consultancy)
- Providing hotel and restaurant services
- Providing hospitability service
- Offering travel and tourism service…
Address: No. 164 - Lo Duc - Hai Ba Trung – Hanoi
Tel: (08.4) 39727296; Fax: (08.4) 39727295
On 14/06/1997: SONG HONG Construction Joint stock Company, formerly a branch of Song Hong Construction Corporation in Hanoi, was established.
On 15/12/2004: This branch was merged into Investment Construction and Export Import Joint Stock Company and renamed as Hanoi Investment Construction and Export Import Company.
On 21/02/2006: Changed to Hanoi Investment Construction and Export Import Joint Stock Company.
On 9/05/2006: It was changed to Song Hong Construction Joint Stock Company (Incomex).
On 19/05/2007: Raised charter capital from VND10 billion to VND150 billion.
On 11/03/2009: Company's stock was listed and traded on HNX.
On 22/04/2010: Raised charter capital to VND200 billion.
In 04/2015: Charter capital is VND200 billion.
- 04/26/2019 ICG 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 01/09/2019 ICG 2015's Dividend payment in cash with 6% (Record date)
- 01/09/2019 ICG 2015's Dividend payment in cash with 6%
- 04/27/2018 ICG 2018's Annual shareholders' meeting
- 04/26/2017 ICG 2017's Annual shareholders’meeting
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.