Ha Giang Mineral and Mechinics Joint Stock Company (HNX: HGM)
52Wk Avg Vol388
|04/20/2022||FS Quarter 1 of 2022|
|04/12/2022||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2022|
|03/17/2022||2022 Annual Shareholders’Meeting Documents|
|02/24/2022||Explanation for FS 2021|
|02/24/2022||Explanation for Audited FS 2021|
Name: Ha Giang Mineral and Mechinics Joint Stock Company
Address: No.390 Nguyen Trai Street Ha Giang Ha Giang
Telephone: (84.219) 386 6708
Fax: (84.219) 386 7068
Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Industry: Mining (except Oil and Gas)
Listing date: 12/21/2009
Chartered capital: 126,000,000,000
Listed shares: 12,600,000
Shares outstanding: 11,920,720
Tax code: 5100101762
Establishment license: 2050/QÐ-UBND
Issued date: 09/30/2005
Business license: 5100101762
Issued date: 02/28/2006
Main business scope:
- Mining, processing, trading and exporting minerals including zinc, lead and antimony.
- Constructing industrial, transportation, and infrastructure works.
- 1995: Ha Giang Mechanics Joint Stock Enterprise was established.
- 1996: The Company was granted a license to exploit antimony ore at Mau Due mine, Ha Giang province.
- 2003: The Company was granted a license to exploit zinc and lead ore in Minh Son Award, Bac Me District, Ha Giang province.
- 2005: Equitized and renamed as Ha Giang Mineral and Mechanics Joint Stock Company ("HGM");
- 2006: Listed on HNX with the initial charter capital of VND6 billion;
- 2013: Increased the charter capital to VND126 billion;
- 2015: Increased the charter capital to VND126 billion;
- 05/04/2022 HGM Dividend payment in cash with 30.00% (Tranche 2/2021) (Record date)
- 05/04/2022 HGM Dividend payment in cash with 30.00% (Tranche 2/2021)
- 04/08/2022 HGM General Meeting of Shareholders for 2022
- 08/19/2021 HGM Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% (Tranche 1/2021)
- 08/19/2021 HGM Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% (Tranche 1/2021) (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.