Ha Giang Mineral and Mechinics Joint Stock Company (HNX: HGM)
52Wk Avg Vol365
|03/26/2020||Audited FS 2019|
|03/26/2020||Explanation for Audited FS 2019|
|01/21/2020||FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/16/2020||Corporate Governance Report 2019|
|10/21/2019||FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
Name: Ha Giang Mineral and Mechinics Joint Stock Company
Address: No 390 - Group 9 - Nguyen Trai Ward- Ha Giang City - Ha Giang Province
Telephone: (84.219) 386 6708
Fax: (84.219) 386 7068
Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Industry: Mining (except Oil and Gas)
Listing date: 12/21/2009
Chartered capital: 126,000,000,000
Listed shares: 12,600,000
Shares outstanding: 11,920,720
Tax code: 5100101762
Establishment license: 2050/QÐ-UBND
Issued date: 09/30/2005
Business license: 5100101762
Issued date: 02/28/2006
Main business scope:
- Producing, processing mechanical products; constructing and installing small and medium electricity projects of up to 35KV
- Conducting mineral exploration and procession…
- 1995: Ha Giang Mechanics Joint Stock Enterprise was established.
- 1996: The Company was granted a license to exploit antimony ore at Mau Due mine, Ha Giang province.
- 2003: The Company was granted a license to exploit zinc and lead ore in Minh Son Award, Bac Me District, Ha Giang province.
- 2005: Equitized and renamed as Ha Giang Mineral and Mechanics Joint Stock Company (HGM);
- 2006: Listed on HNX with the initial charter capital of VND6 billion;
- 2013: Raised the charter capital to VND126 billion through bonus issue;
- 2015: The charter capital is VND126 billion.
- 04/01/2020 HGM General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 07/31/2019 HGM 2019's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- 06/06/2019 HGM Dividend payment in cash with 55% (Tranche 2/2018) (Record date)
- 06/06/2019 HGM Dividend payment in cash with 55% (Tranche 2/2018)
- 03/29/2019 HGM 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.