Higher Education And Vocational Book JSC (HNX: HEV)
52Wk Avg Vol2,655
|1||Pinetree Securities (Pinetree Securities Corporation)||30 0||09/05/2019|
|2||ABS (An Binh Securities Joint Stock Company)||1 0||01/06/2022|
|3||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||05/14/2020|
|01/26/2022||Corporate Governance Report 2021|
|01/20/2022||FS Quarter 4 of 2021|
|10/24/2021||FS Quarter 3 of 2021|
|08/25/2021||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2021|
|08/02/2021||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2021|
Name: Higher Education And Vocational Book JSC
Address: No.25 Han Thuyen Street Hai Ba Trung Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3826 6360 - 3826 4974
Fax: (84.24) 3971 7189
Sector: Information and Technology
Industry: Publishing Industries (except Internet)
Listing date: 12/11/2007
Chartered capital: 10,000,000,000
Listed shares: 1,000,000
Shares outstanding: 1,000,000
Tax code: 0103004993
Establishment license: 3170/TCCB
Issued date: 04/23/2004
Business license: 0103004993
Issued date: 07/28/2004
Main business scope:
- Editing, printing, and publishing textbooks for education.
- Publishing newspapers, magazines, maps, pictures, CD disks and other publications.
- Produce, trade types of office stationery, vocational equipment.
- Other under business license.
- In 2004: Higher Educational And Vocational Book Joint Stock Company, formerly Professional Education and Vocational Publishing House, was established.
- In Jul 2004: Became a subsidiary of Education Publishing House with the charter capital of VND3 billion;
- In Jul 2007: Raised charter capital to VND10 billion;
- In Dec 2007: Company's stock was listed on HNX;
- 05/19/2021 HEV General Meeting of Shareholders for 2021
- 04/29/2021 HEV Dividend payment in cash with 13.00% for 2020 (Record date)
- 04/29/2021 HEV Dividend payment in cash with 13.00% for 2020
- 06/25/2020 HEV General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 06/03/2020 HEV Dividend payment in cash with 13.00% for 2019 (Record date)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.