Hapaco Corporation (HOSE: HAP)
52Wk Avg Vol58,689
- Producing and trading oil& gas
- Financial investment and securities trading ...
|Full name||Positions||Share of ownership|
|• Mr Vu Duong Hien||Chairman of BOD||7,184,167|
|• Mr Vu Xuan Thuy||CEO/Vice Chairman of BOD||455,340|
|• Mr Nguyen Duc Hau||Member of BOD/Deputy CEO||74,828|
|• Mr Vu Xuan Thinh||Member of BOD/Deputy CEO||389,547|
|• Mr Vu Xuan Cuong||Member of BOD||144,511|
|• Mr Phi Trong Phuc||Member of BOD||-|
|• Mr Le Nhu Tien||Member of BOD||1,025|
|• Mr Nguyen Van Huong||Deputy CEO||-|
|• Mr Nguyen Thanh Toan||Chief of Supervisory Board||-|
|• Ms Nguyen Thi My Trang||Member of Supervisory Board||164|
|• Mr Pham Duc Phien||Member of Supervisory Board||-|
|Company name||% Holding|
|• Hai Phong Paper JSC||100.00|
|• Hapaco Dong Bac Company Limited||100.00|
|• Hapaco Yen Son Company Limited||100.00|
|• Hai Phong Hapaco Paper JSC||99.89|
|• Hai Phong Trading & Services Joint Stock Company||99.84|
|• Hai Ha Joint Stock Company||61.54|
|• Green International Hospital JSC||46.82|
Capital Increase History
First trading date08/04/2000
First trading day price16,000
First listed volume3,250,115
|Vu Duong Hien||7,184,167||12.91|
|• Full name||Mr. Vu Duong Hien|
|• Positions||Chairman - CEO|
|• ID card||030664890|
|• Address||373 Ton Duc Thang St. - Hai Phong City|
PIC of Information Disclosure
|• Full name||Mr. Nguyen Tuan Anh|
|• Positions||Chanh Van phong|
|• Telephone||(84.9) 0618 5196 - (84.3) 1355 6008|
|Company type||Joint Stock Comapny|
|Establishment license||1912 QĐ/UB|
- On 14/09/1960: Formerly known as Dong Tien Cartridge Paper Enterprise was established.
- In 12/1986: The company renamed as Hai Phong Paper Enterprise.
- In 12/1992: The company renamed as Hai Phong Paper Company (HAPACO).
- In early 1998: The company was divided into 3 generating workshops of which one is equitized to Hai Au Joint Stock Company (HASCO).
- In 1999: The company merged with Hai Au Joint Stock Company into Hai Phong Paper Company (HAPACO).
- In 08/2000: The company was listed on the HOSE.
- In 25/11/2006: The company's Kraft Paper Enterprise came into operation. This is the South's largest and Vietnam's second-largest exporting Kraft paper factory with the capacity of 22,000 tons/year.
- On 08/08/2009: The company renamed to HAPACO Group with 14 subsidiaries and 4 associated companies.
- In 2013: The company acquired Paper producing and exporting workshops of Viet Hung One member Limited Company, increasing export capacity by 10%.