Hapaco Corporation (HOSE: HAP)
52Wk Avg Vol442,627
|01/12/2021||HAP: Board Resolution No.89|
|12/29/2020||HAP: Report affiliated person trade|
|12/29/2020||HAP: Report Insider Transaction|
|11/26/2020||HAP: Notification Insider Transaction|
|11/26/2020||HAP: Report Insider Transaction|
Name: Hapaco Corporation
Abbreviation:Tập Đoàn Hapaco
Address: 5th and 6th floor - Khanh Hoi Building - Lot 2/3C Le Hong Phong St. - Ngo Quyen Dist. - Hai Phong City
Telephone: (84.225) 355 6002
Fax: (84.225) 355 6008
Industry: Paper Manufacturing
Listing date: 08/04/2000
Chartered capital: 556,266,210,000
Listed shares: 55,626,621
Shares outstanding: 55,471,151
Tax code: 0200371361
Establishment license: 1912 QĐ/UB
Issued date: 10/28/1999
Business license: 055591
Issued date: 11/03/1999
Main business scope:
- Producing paper pulps, various kinds of papers and items made from the forestry products for export
- Producing and trading oil& gas
- Financial investment and securities trading ...
- On 14/09/1960: Formerly known as Dong Tien Cartridge Paper Enterprise was established.
- In 12/1986: The company renamed as Hai Phong Paper Enterprise.
- In 12/1992: The company renamed as Hai Phong Paper Company (HAPACO).
- In early 1998: The company was divided into 3 generating workshops of which one is equitized to Hai Au Joint Stock Company (HASCO).
- In 1999: The company merged with Hai Au Joint Stock Company into Hai Phong Paper Company (HAPACO).
- In 08/2000: The company was listed on the HOSE.
- In 25/11/2006: The company's Kraft Paper Enterprise came into operation. This is the South's largest and Vietnam's second-largest exporting Kraft paper factory with the capacity of 22,000 tons/year.
- On 08/08/2009: The company renamed to HAPACO Group with 14 subsidiaries and 4 associated companies.
- In 2013: The company acquired Paper producing and exporting workshops of Viet Hung One member Limited Company, increasing export capacity by 10%.
- 06/23/2020 HAP Dividend payment in cash with 3.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 06/23/2020 HAP Dividend payment in cash with 3.00% for 2019
- 05/16/2020 HAP General Meeting of Shareholders for 2020
- 05/29/2019 HAP 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 6% (Record date)
- 05/29/2019 HAP 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 6%
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.