FLC Group JSC (HOSE: FLC)
52Wk Avg Vol6,756,402
Name: FLC Group JSC
Address: 5th Floor, FLC Landmark Tower, Le Duc Tho street, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Telephone: (84.24) 3771 1111
Fax: (84.24) 3724 5888
Sector: Construction and Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate Development
Listing date: 08/06/2013
Chartered capital: 7,099,978,070,000
Listed shares: 709,997,807
Shares outstanding: 709,997,807
Tax code: 0102683813
Issued date: 01/20/2010
Business license: 0102683813
Issued date: 05/13/2011
Main business scope:
- Dịch vụ quản lý bất động sản
- Dịch vụ quảng cáo bất động sản
- Dịch vụ tư vấn bất động sản...
- In 2011, Vietnam Trade Corp JSC was established, operating in commercial and service sectors. Then Supervision Managerment Investment Consulting JSC (SMiC) was established as well.
- In 2006: SMiC law office transfered into SMiC Lawfirm Co., Ltd
- In 2007: FLCS Securities JSC (formerly known as Artex Securities JSC). FLCS officially was operated in 2008.
- In 2008, There are companies were established such as: Truong Phu Investment Co., Ltd (has been changed its name as FLC JSC since Jan, 2010); SaiGon Invest Co., Ltd and esspecially, Ninh Bac financial investment JSC (the Precursor of FLC land JSC - owner of Landmark Tower project).
- In 9/12/2009: Truong Phu Fortune Investment Co., Ltd changed its operation model as joint stock company and renamed as Investment Corporation General CRV JSC.
- In 20/01/2010: Mergered compnay members into FLC Joint Stock Company.
- In 22/11/2010: FLC JSC renamed as FLC Group Joint Stock Company with the charter capital of VND170 billion.
- In 2011: Ticker FLC was officially listed and traded on HNX.
- In 2012: Increased the charter capital up to VND771.8 billion.
- In 2013: FLC was moved from HNX to HOSE.
- In 2014: FLC started Golf Course and FLC Samson Golf Links international resort project in Thanh Hoa with a total investment of VND5,500 billion; ticker FLC had been in VN30.
- In 2015: Increased the charter capital up to VND5.299 billion.
- In 2016: Increased the charter capital up to VND6.380 billion.
- In 05/2017: Viet Bamboo Airways Co., Ltd was established with the charter capital of VND700 billion. FLC has officially expanded its investment in civil aviation.
- In 11/2017: Opened representative office in Japan.
- 13/09/2018: Increased the charter capital up to VND7,099,978,070,000.
- 10/23/2019 FLC Buying addition shares with 42.20% and VND10,000/share
- 06/26/2019 FLC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 09/06/2018 FLC Annoucement of the change of listing - 27,300,446 shares
- 08/14/2018 FLC 2017's Dividend payment by share with 4% (Record date)
- 07/19/2018 FLC Consulting shareholders via a ballot
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.