Vinacomin - Power Holding Corporation (HNX: DTK)
52Wk Avg Vol2,912
|1||TCBS (Techcom Securities JSC)||50 0||10/25/2023|
|2||VPS (VPS Securities JSC)||0 0||07/31/2023|
|3||PHS (Phu Hung Securities Corporation)||50 0||11/16/2023|
|4||ABS (An Binh Securities Joint Stock Company)||1 0||11/02/2023|
|5||VFS (Viet First Securities Corporation)||50 0||08/30/2023|
|6||TVSI (Tan Viet Securities Joint Stock Company)||50 0||11/09/2023|
|7||APG (An Phat Securities Joint Stock Company)||50 0||10/20/2023|
|8||TVB (Tri Viet Securities Joint Stock Corporation)||50 0||08/31/2023|
Name: Vinacomin - Power Holding Corporation
Abbreviation:Tổng công ty Điện lực - TKV
Address: Floor 2, Sannam Building, No.78 Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay Ha Noi
Telephone: (84.24) 3516 1605
Fax: (84.24) 3516 1610
Industry: Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Listing date: 12/25/2020
Chartered capital: 6,827,674,750,000
Listed shares: 682,767,475
Shares outstanding: 682,767,475
Tax code: 0104297034
Business license: 010429703
Issued date: 12/07/2009
Main business scope:
- Investing, constructing, operating thermal thermoelectric works, hydropower plants and power plants using renewable energy.
- Trading, transmitting and distributing electricity.
- Managing power investment and construction projects.
- Road, railway and waterway transport.
- Designing, fabricating, installing and repairing mechanical products, equipment of power plant, steel structure and other industrial equipment.
- Mining and trading coal.
- 21 October 2009: TKV-Power Corporation Limited was established with a charter capital of VND 6,800 billion, and put into operation under a model of parent company - subsidiary under the Decision No.5211/QD-BCT issued by Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- 19 August 2010: Renamed as Vinacomin-Power Corporation Limited under the Decision No.1940/QD-HDTV issued by Vietnam National Coal-Mineral Industries Group;
- 19 January 2015: The Prime Minister issued the Decision No.85/QD-TTg on approving the plan of equitizing the Parent Company - VinacominVinacomin-Power Corporation;
- 16 April 2015: Initial Public Offering (IPO) was launched at Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) with an offered quantity of 1,191,300 shares and average winning bid of VND10,000 per share;
- 15 January 2016: Put into operation under the model of a joint stock company with a charter capital of VND6,800 billion under the name as Vinacomin - Power Holding Corporation under the business registration certificate No.0104297034 amended for the fourth time by Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment;
- 15 December 2016: Traded on the UPCOM market;
- November 13, 2020: Listed on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX);
- 09/29/2023 DTK Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders for 2023
- 07/07/2023 DTK Dividend payment in cash with 5.50% for 2022 (Record date)
- 07/07/2023 DTK Dividend payment in cash with 5.50% for 2022
- 05/29/2023 DTK General Meeting of Shareholders for 2023
- 06/13/2022 DTK Dividend payment in cash with 6.00% for 2021
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.