Da Nang Plastic Joint Stock Company (HNX: DPC)
52Wk Avg Vol494
|10/16/2020||DPC: Financial Statement Quarter 3/2020|
|08/25/2020||DPC: Change in personnel|
|08/12/2020||DPC: Reviewed financial statement 2020|
|07/29/2020||DPC: Corporate Governance Report (first 06 months)|
|07/09/2020||DPC: Financial Statement Quarter 2/2020|
|1||Pinetree Securities (Pinetree Securities Corporation)||30 0||09/05/2019|
|2||ABS (An Binh Securities Joint Stock Company)||1 0||01/06/2022|
Name: Da Nang Plastic Joint Stock Company
Address: 371 Tran Van Cao Street, Xuan Ha Ward Thanh Khe Da Nang
Telephone: (84.236) 371 4642
Fax: (84.236) 371 4561
Industry: Plastics and Rubber
Listing date: 06/10/2009
Chartered capital: 22,372,800,000
Listed shares: 2,237,280
Shares outstanding: 2,237,280
Tax code: 0400383300
Establishment license: 90/2000/QĐ-TTG
Issued date: 08/04/2000
Business license: 3203000011
Issued date: 12/11/2000
Main business scope:
- Production of consuming products from plastics, various packages and hard compound PVC pipes.
- Merchandise of plastic products, materials or additives in wholesale or retail.
- Export, import or merchandise of other products.
- Originated from Da Nang Plastics Factory established on 22th January 1976, directly under Quang Nam - Da Nang Committee;
- August 04, 2000: changed into Da Nang Plastics Joint Stock Company with the chartered capital of VND 15.872 billion;
- November 28, 2001: DPC officially was listed on HOSE;
- December 16, 2008: The chartered capital was increased to VND 22.3728 billion;
- June 02, 2009: Delisted from Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE).
- June 10, 2009: Lised on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
- 05/28/2021 DPC Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% for 2020 (Record date)
- 05/28/2021 DPC Dividend payment in cash with 10.00% for 2020
- 04/29/2021 DPC General Meeting of Shareholders for 2021
- 07/17/2020 DPC Dividend payment in cash with 6.00% for 2019 (Record date)
- 07/17/2020 DPC Dividend payment in cash with 6.00% for 2019
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.