Domesco Medical Import Export Joint Stock Corporation (HOSE: DMC)
52Wk Avg Vol2,916
|07/12/2019||DMC: Annual report 2018|
|06/06/2019||DMC: Signing the audit contract|
|05/09/2019||DMC: Change of Branch Address|
|05/03/2019||DMC: Minutes & Resolution on the AGM 2019|
|05/03/2019||DMC: BOD resolution on appointing positions in BOD of term IV (2019-2024)|
|08/14/2019||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
|07/22/2019||FS Quarter 2 of 2019|
|07/17/2019||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2019|
|05/02/2019||Resolution of Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019|
Name: Domesco Medical Import Export Joint Stock Corporation
Address: 66 - National Road 30 – My Phu Ward – Cao Lanh City – Dong Thap Province
Telephone: (84.277) 385 2278
Fax: (84.277) 385 1270
Industry: Chemical - Pharmaceutical
Listing date: 12/25/2006
Chartered capital: 347,274,650,000
Listed shares: 34,727,465
Shares outstanding: 34,727,465
Tax code: 1400460395
Establishment license: 144/QĐ.UB.TL
Issued date: 11/27/2003
Business license: 5103000015
Issued date: 12/30/2003
Main business scope:
Producing, trading, importing, exporting:
- Medicine, materials, additives to make medicine
- Perfume and cosmetics made from local and imported materials
- Processed foods, purified and natural mineral water, medical drink, and soft drink
- Aquatic products, veterinary medicine, animal and aquatic feed...
1985: Formerly the medical materials station and then renamed as the Medical Materials Equipments Company under Department of Health of Dong Thap Province was established.
1989: The company renamed as Domesco Company.
1989: The company renamed as Health Service Import-Export Company.
1992: The company renamed as Dong Thap Health Service Import-Export Company.
2004: The company changed to Domesco Medical Import-Export Joint Stock Corporation with the initial chartered capital of VND60 billion.
2006: The company increased their chartered capital to VND107 billion.
2006: It was listed Its shares on HOSE. In 2008: The company increased their chartered capital to VND137.7 billion.
2009: The company increased their chartered capital to VND178.1 billion.
2014: The company increased their chartered capital to VND267.1 billion.
2016: The company increased their chartered capital to VND347.2 billion.
- 04/29/2019 DMC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 08/21/2018 DMC Dividend payment in cash with 10% (Tranche 2/2017) (Record date)
- 08/21/2018 DMC Dividend payment in cash with 10% (Tranche 2/2017)
- 04/24/2018 DMC 2018's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 01/12/2018 DMC Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.