Domesco Medical Import Export Joint Stock Corporation (HOSE: DMC)
52Wk Avg Vol3,611
|03/31/2020||DMC: DMC allowed to extend the time for holding AGM 2020|
|03/30/2020||DMC: Change of the time to hold AGM 2020|
|03/30/2020||DMC: Submitting the delay of AGM 2020|
|03/09/2020||DMC: Change of personnel|
|03/03/2020||DMC: Record date for AGM 2020|
|03/30/2020||Audited FS 2019|
|01/20/2020||FS Quarter 4 of 2019|
|01/16/2020||Corporate Governance Report 2019|
|10/21/2019||FS Quarter 3 of 2019|
|08/14/2019||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2019|
Name: Domesco Medical Import Export Joint Stock Corporation
Address: 66 - National Road 30 – My Phu Ward – Cao Lanh City – Dong Thap Province
Telephone: (84.277) 385 2278
Fax: (84.277) 385 1270
Industry: Chemical - Pharmaceutical
Listing date: 12/25/2006
Chartered capital: 347,274,650,000
Listed shares: 34,727,465
Shares outstanding: 34,727,465
Tax code: 1400460395
Establishment license: 144/QĐ.UB.TL
Issued date: 11/27/2003
Business license: 5103000015
Issued date: 12/30/2003
Main business scope:
Producing, trading, importing, exporting:
- Medicine, materials, additives to make medicine
- Perfume and cosmetics made from local and imported materials
- Processed foods, purified and natural mineral water, medical drink, and soft drink
- Aquatic products, veterinary medicine, animal and aquatic feed...
- 1985: Formerly the medical materials station and then renamed as the Medical Materials Equipments Company under Department of Health of Dong Thap Province was established.
- 1989: The company renamed as Domesco Company.
- 1989: The company renamed as Health Service Import-Export Company.
- 1992: The company renamed as Dong Thap Health Service Import-Export Company.
- 2004: The company changed to Domesco Medical Import-Export Joint Stock Corporation with the initial chartered capital of VND60 billion.
- 2006: The company increased their chartered capital to VND107 billion.
- 2006: It was listed Its shares on HOSE. In 2008: The company increased their chartered capital to VND137.7 billion.
- 2009: The company increased their chartered capital to VND178.1 billion.
- 2014: The company increased their chartered capital to VND267.1 billion.
- 2016: The company increased their chartered capital to VND347.2 billion.
- 09/09/2019 DMC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 25% (Record date)
- 09/09/2019 DMC 2018's Dividend payment in cash with 25%
- 04/29/2019 DMC 2019's General Meeting of Shareholders
- 08/21/2018 DMC Dividend payment in cash with 10% (Tranche 2/2017) (Record date)
- 08/21/2018 DMC Dividend payment in cash with 10% (Tranche 2/2017)
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.