Hoa An Joint Stock Company (HOSE: DHA)
52Wk Avg Vol61,619
|10/18/2023||FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|10/18/2023||Explanation for FS Quarter 3 of 2023|
|08/14/2023||Explanation for Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2023|
|08/14/2023||Reviewed FS the first 6 month of 2023|
|07/28/2023||Corporate Governance Report the first 6 month of 2023|
Name: Hoa An Joint Stock Company
Address: Cau Hang Street, Hoa An Ward Bien Hoa Dong Nai
Telephone: (84.251) 395 4458
Fax: (84.251) 395 4754
Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Industry: Mining (except Oil and Gas)
Listing date: 04/14/2004
Chartered capital: 151,199,460,000
Listed shares: 15,119,946
Shares outstanding: 14,726,073
Tax code: 3600464464
Establishment license: 47/2000/QĐ - TTg
Issued date: 04/18/2000
Business license: 4703000008
Issued date: 08/06/2000
Main business scope:
- Mineral mining and processing.
- Construction material trading and manufacturing.
- Trading infrastructure, warehouse, port, yard, housing.
- Construction services of civil, industrial, traffic, irrigational works.
- Others under business license.
- 01 September 1980: Hoa An Stone Enterprise was established;
- 27 March1995: Renamed as Hoa An Building Materials and Stone Exploiting Company under the Construction Corporation No.1;
- 18 April 2000: Transformed into Hoa An Joint Stock Company with a charter capital of VND25 billion;
- 2004: The company's stock was listed on HOSE with a charter capital up to VND38.5 billion;
- 2007: Charter capital was increased to VND101 billion;
- 2010: Charter capital was increased to VND151.1 billion;
- 09/14/2023 DHA Dividend payment in cash with 30.00% (Tranche 1/2023) (Record date)
- 09/14/2023 DHA Dividend payment in cash with 30.00% (Tranche 1/2023)
- 06/08/2023 DHA Dividend payment in cash with 20.00% (Tranche 2/2022) (Record date)
- 06/08/2023 DHA Dividend payment in cash with 20.00% (Tranche 2/2022)
- 04/20/2023 DHA General Meeting of Shareholders for 2023
|EPS, BVPS, Dividend||VND|
|P/E, F P/E, P/B||Times|
|ROS, ROA, ROE||%|
2. F PE is taken from the estimates of earnings announced by listed companies.
3. 3-month/6-month/12-month price charts are compiled from revised data.